IGNORED

Toast of London "Yes, I can hear you Clem Fandango"

FishyFish

That was so weird. I reckon Mad Men is my favourite show ever, and it just felt weird seeing him in this low budget british sitcom late on a wednesday night. I could understand when he did Black Mirror as that show is really well regarded, has a good following in america, and is now of course going to be a full Netflix series.

Not saying I didn't think it was good, just weird.

Archer, Parks and Rec, Wet Hot American Summer, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret, 30 Rock, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy and now Toast of London, all in the last 3-4 years. I just roll my eyes whenever he pops up for another 'hilarious' cameo.

Yeah, I've not really been a big fan of it- at times it reminds too much of Snuff Box which I didn't really get on with as well, despite obvious moments of genius- but I really enjoyed it last night, possibly it was Bob Monkhouse's zombie wife and Toast's confusion over the concept of jokes that swung it.