IGNORED

4th Generation Muk Raiding Topic - Panda Land

Nimmel

Oh Malkorok. I thought you meant a proper boss. :D

Blood Rage ignores armor. So any armor boosts are worthless. It also cannot be dodged.

Just plan coolddowns for two bloodrages. 20s duration, 2min interval. Make absolutely sure you have full life and green shield before it starts. Not having full hp/green shield makes all the difference on the second rage in particular. The super useless iron jugg trinket can help with the shield aspect. Be ON TIME with the first cooldown. You don't want to take an unmitigated hit because it will wreck your shield.

You can also stack on 10 man but it's a pain. If you have many druids you can stampeding roar the debuff and people can run out. Warrior symbio probably works too.

To be fair most of our raid team is held together with duct tape.

We have Moo who loves his dps as mentioned above, James who spent the entire expansion stacking haste and myself who has swapped out most tanking bits for dps gear because "I don't need that much health."

It's a small miracle the instance even lets us in half the time :P

On Topic: I'm grabbing some shuteye since I've been up all night and set my alarm for about 8ish...if I'm not online by like quarter past can one of you call me on Skype to get me the fuck out of bed lol...I need retri gear...and of course love the usual Muk banter.

We can try Malkorok but I don't want to have to start changing the group halfway through the week to kill him as it would be unfair, assuming we have the same people as Thursday (Pete, Ben and Jamie haven't signed) we shall stick with the same group but get Sood/Gats in for Pete if he can't make it. I would also like to kill Garrosh tonight for those that still need Heirlooms.

I think I may have signed on something else, I can definately come. Although maybe tired and/or drunk. From memory we need Gatsby

Fatboss says 1 is optimal to get the burst, but not prohibative if we have more

We'd only got 2 healers signed for Thurs/Sun (and others confirmed not available)

Wasn't clear we'd have 10 for Sunday as well

Interest wasn't there for a full normal clear, so used a near Garrosh lock out from last week to get him down this week.

Said we'd discuss if we still want to don.'something.' on Sunday for Lola (tot hc?)