PS+ Jan (Jan 7th): Infamous: First Light, The Swapper (PS4) Ducktales, Prototype 2 (PS3) Whoa Dave, Duke Nukem (Vita)

Timmo

Will brave Oxford St after work to see if there's any left.

There are some in the entry, right as you get in and then a few where you'd expect with the games. There were a good ten or so, all at the same price so I should think it'll still be there (although they had to fetch it out of the back, but I don't see why that wouldn't be the case if they were £40).

Used my Vita at work to activate my code. Going to patch up my long forgotten PS3 tonight and swap out the 60gig drive for a nice shiny 250gigger that I have in an old micro linux server I don't use anymore

What PS3 games are available at the moment?

Crysis 2

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

Bulletstorm

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game

Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition

Double Dragon Neon

Cubixx HD

LittleBigPlanet 2

MotorStorm Apocalypse

inFAMOUS 2

I couldn't get Cubixx HD to download last night - the unlock that's linked from the Instant Game Collection page downloaded fine, but the actual game (that I had to search for) just created errors putting it into my cart. Shrug.

I couldn't get Cubixx HD to download last night - the unlock that's linked from the Instant Game Collection page downloaded fine, but the actual game (that I had to search for) just created errors putting it into my cart. Shrug.

I ended up buying the bloody thing by mistake! They refunded me though, no problems.

There are some in the entry, right as you get in and then a few where you'd expect with the games. There were a good ten or so, all at the same price so I should think it'll still be there (although they had to fetch it out of the back, but I don't see why that wouldn't be the case if they were £40).

Ta, got one. They give out a flyer when you go in offering £5 off any purchase of £50 or more - they confirmed is ok with PS+ cards and PSN credit.

I did try to get a PS+ card and £25 credit but they'd sold out of the credit so didn't bother, but worth a look as you can get 2 years PS+ for £55.

They used to do DLC, but it isn't really the case since the shift to the Instant Game Collection model; featured games tend to have their downloadable content go on sale at the same time, which is presumably where publishers make their money.

Whilst it's certainly conceivable that some DLC might go free as monthly bonus content, WipEout's chances seem slim given that the content has been on offer before and there's no real cross-promotion opportunities on the horizon. If you aren't in a hurry then I'd say there's a good chance Fury might see a discount during a Christmas sale, though.

Hey. Probably the wrong thread, but is anyone else having issues with psn? It's super slow to do anything and any time I try and add something to cart or proceed to checkout, it thinks about it for 2-3 minutes and then says 'an error had occurred'.

Yep I'm having the same issues.

I updated the firmware to 4.31 tonight and having the error occurred issue ever since.Last time I used the store it worked fine so don't know if its an issue with the store of the latest firmware.

Hope they get the problem fixed before the vita games appear.

Hey. Probably the wrong thread, but is anyone else having issues with psn? It's super slow to do anything and any time I try and add something to cart or proceed to checkout, it thinks about it for 2-3 minutes and then says 'an error had occurred'.

Yep, me too.

I've been trying to buy Ridge Racer for Vita all day, but no joy. Hope it's sorted before the racing sale ends.

Ta, got one. They give out a flyer when you go in offering £5 off any purchase of £50 or more - they confirmed is ok with PS+ cards and PSN credit.

I did try to get a PS+ card and £25 credit but they'd sold out of the credit so didn't bother, but worth a look as you can get 2 years PS+ for £55.

I didn't even consider getting two years. Buying another two years in one go is a bit too much of a commitment though...

Just found out Music Unlimited is £11.99 for an entire year premium sub if you're a PS plus subscriber! That's instead of £9.99 per month. Huge deal. Time to cancel spotify sub then.

Do you know what the library is like compared to Spotify?

Just found out Music Unlimited is £11.99 for an entire year premium sub if you're a PS plus subscriber! That's instead of £9.99 per month. Huge deal. Time to cancel spotify sub then.

What!? Where!!!??? That's brilliant. Musicon my PS3, Vita and Xperia. Yes please.