PS+ Jan (Jan 7th): Infamous: First Light, The Swapper (PS4) Ducktales, Prototype 2 (PS3) Whoa Dave, Duke Nukem (Vita)

Timmo

Is it likely that some of the vita games that have already been on may return as just picked one up and missed some great stuff

Nothing has been repeated so far so i would say unlikely. But since Sony seem to be really listening to customers we should maybe hassle them on twitter so let some of us get a second shot at some of the amazing PS+ content we've missed out on:)

I've come so close to buying Soul Sacrifice in the past, what with all the Monster Hunter comparisons, so this is great news. Just in time for Christmas too.

Speaking of Monster Hunter, I downloaded Freedom Unite out of sheer curiosity (slightly obsessive fan of Tri and MH3U, but never played MHFU) and I've somehow ended up playing over 100 hours of it on Vita. Crazy to think I only bought a Vita because Argos were flogging it cheap, and it's become my most played system by far of the last couple of months.

Well it looks as if it'll be a new release indie title for a month at a time to be starting with - probably with a launch title like Knack being given away in 6 months time and the Driveclub ps+ edition and Resogun being the year long titles.

By next Xmas they can start putting 2013/early 2014 titles on much like the vita and as the machine becomes more established change the ps3/ps4 ratio to be more even or if gaikai works then offer the ps3 titles through that to everyone

I'm new to PS3 ownership, having just picked up a bundle with TLOU and GT6, and naturally enough I've signed up for PS Plus, so forgive me what is surely a dumb question - games that have been gone and from the service, do they come back round? If games I quite fancy have previously been offered but are no longer available, am I going to be forking out your actual cash money?

I'm new to PS3 ownership, having just picked up a bundle with TLOU and GT6, and naturally enough I've signed up for PS Plus, so forgive me what is surely a dumb question - games that have been gone and from the service, do they come back round? If games I quite fancy have previously been offered but are no longer available, am I going to be forking out your actual cash money?

Never been a repeat so far, but who knows a year or two down the line. You are more likely to see them in sales rather though and with the extra PS+ discount on top.