Noe 2004 First Half Schedule

Jack

Just as long as what they release is fun, I couldn't give a flying fuck whether it's original or not.

I want Chronicles. It's 4 player right?

.::: As long as you have four GBA's lying around; yes.

It's tremendous fun in 4P btw. But it's an odd game especially in terms of how much it is truly FF-series worthy.

*SPOILER*

There aren't any summons for instance, which could ahve been easily done with a fourplayer charged spell imo. The only summon I actually saw was Carbunkle and he was an NPC for crying out loud! (Although Carbunkle's presence is justified with his ties to crystals and all that.)

* END SPOILER*

IMO it's still a glorified 4P Secret of Mana. But a good one at that. I just think FF-junkies are going to be very dissapointed with it. Unless shaving their moogles is enough. :mellow:

:mellow:

.::: In single player a moogle will follow you around to 'carry the bucket' (the Crystal Cage). Ingame sessions are played in the form of three dungeons per (game)year. Each year your moogle will grow thicker fur.

At certain mooglehouses you can shave and dye your moogle as you see fit.

Now doesn't that sound nice? :)

IMO it's still a glorified 4P Secret of Mana. But a good one at that. I just think FF-junkies are going to be very dissapointed with it. Unless shaving their moogles is enough. :mellow:

If I like Final Fantasy 7 & X and Secret of Mana, will I be disappointed with Crystal Chronicle in general (i'll probably be playing 1 or 2 player)?