IGNORED

RPL United - Season 19

Steely

No problem Timmo.

I'm going to have to bow out of the league chaps, Guttered!

3G with two bars understandably isn't cutting it, it wasn't playable last night for long periods and by the time my net is installed it will be just in time for the last game of the season, So best I makeway for someone. (Hopefully Wincho will come in to take his rightful thrown as United leader!)

Awh Steel, gutted man. Last season as a manager for you as well isn't it :( sad to see you leave mate!!

And who is this guy that could be taking over? Woncho, Wansho, something like that... He better have a belter of an opening speech if he wants to capture the hearts and souls of the lads.

And who is this guy that could be taking over? Woncho, Wansho, something like that...

'Wanko' is the word you're looking for.

Shame a BAP legend like sir steelios has been forced into retirement under these circumstances. I'm sure the lure of BAP will have him back soon enough to put it right.

is wincho actually in the running for this season? he said in the waiting list that he can't committ. Obviously he if can then he is the man for the job but if he can't then Steely why not stay on? it better than no one! :)

If Steely can stay on then he should but if it's not possible then I could be good from 28th Nov onwards.

Needs to be run past the steering group though as in theory we are past the half way stage which means I'd only be on loan to the end of the season and therefore not an automatic choice to take over next season anyway

Happy to help out if needed - just holla