IGNORED

Steam Secret Santa 2012

JPR

Ffs.

I bought something off my secret Santa target's wish list yesterday. This morning I see it has been removed from his wish list. Why? Because he also bought it yesterday.

:(

I want to pm the fucker! I'm actually quite annoyed.

Ffs.

I bought something off my secret Santa target's wish list yesterday. This morning I see it has been removed from his wish list. Why? Because he also bought it yesterday.

:(

I want to pm the fucker!

It's not me is it? I removed something on a couple of days ago because I picked it op on xbla which was my preferred platform. I thought it did it early enough to get away with it.

It's not me is it? I removed something on a couple of days ago because I picked it op on xbla which was my preferred platform. I thought it did it early enough to get away with it.

Nope. Its definitely now in my target's owned games list. But look, I don't want us to work out who it is; just please don't buy anything for the next couple of days, you can't-resist-a-good-deal dicks! :)

JPR - I seem to have found a game for my mark Secret Santa Recipient that you don't own. I know this is statistically almost an impossibility but I need to trade this with directly don't I? (If memory serves from last year.)

No you can just send it to me, as spork says it gives me the option to add it to my inventory or library.

Santa would let you open one early, but that would send him mad as he has to travel the world twice. Plan is still to send them out late Christmas Eve, idea being log in Christmas morning to find the present.