IGNORED

The Rllmuk Metal Thread Part 2

Transient Curse

Found it travelling the same bland path they've been on for a long time now, IMO their last really great album was Crack The Skye.  Brann Dailor needs to be kept away from the mic, I hear his voice and instantly know it's going to be one of the by the numbers number.

I had it pre-ordered, heard the singles, cancelled the pre-order and bought the Green Lung album instead.

58 minutes ago, DonRumsfeld said:

Found it travelling the same bland path they've been on for a long time now, IMO their last really great album was Crack The Skye.  Brann Dailor needs to be kept away from the mic, I hear his voice and instantly know it's going to be one of the by the numbers number.

I had it pre-ordered, heard the singles, cancelled the pre-order and bought the Green Lung album instead.

I think it’s going to be one of those albums with a lot of depth, and difficult to unpack on a first listen, much like Crack The Skye, but I get what you’re saying. The album tracks definitely have some weight to them more akin to Blood Mountain and CtS than The Hunter (which I mostly hated).

7 hours ago, Jammy said:

I think it’s going to be one of those albums with a lot of depth, and difficult to unpack on a first listen, much like Crack The Skye, but I get what you’re saying. The album tracks definitely have some weight to them more akin to Blood Mountain and CtS than The Hunter (which I mostly hated).

I've not been a massive fan since Crack the Skye, but Emperor of Sand was a return to form and so I have high hopes for the latest. Would be nice if it was available on Bandcamp though...

5 hours ago, Sureshot said:

I will keep an eye out for that. Cheers!

Speaking of Stanne, he's also in a old school Swedish death metal band called Grand Cadaver which may be of interest.

https://grandcadaver.bandcamp.com/album/into-the-maw-of-death

Metallica vinyl club 2 is live. It is significantly more expensive than year 1 (about 3 times the price in fact) but might be worth it as an investment.

Year one was a disaster in many ways mostly with late or incorrect shipments but I'm going to persist with it for another year at last.

On 08/11/2021 at 14:51, Girth Certificate said:

the new slipknot song is Nu-Metal AF. Quite like it

whaaaaa. nah. just no.

as a nu metal fan, it aint. it has an oldskool slipknot vibe yes!, but, also, an oldskool album track vibe! sadley.

On 24/10/2021 at 10:39, moosegrinder said:

I like watching this lass because she seems genuinely excitable and impressed by stuff like that

This has been done to fucking death I know, but from the time stamp her reaction is fucking adorable.

This channel gets regular play at ours too. I love the way she has slowly been turned into a closet metal head. She even went to Damnation/Bloodstock (one or the other) and interviewed singers as well as headbanged. Her tea time interviews are delightful too.

5 hours ago, Girth Certificate said:

speaking of Nu-Metal, the chorus of the first track on the new Limp Bizkit seems to be about Call of Duty Warzone and I think there was a line about Halo in one of the others.

Best bit so far though. 'You put a knife in meeeeee *sword being unsheaved sound effect*, all for nothing, carved me like a pumpkin'

:lol: 

wait...THERES A NEW LIMP BIZKIT ALBUM OUT!!!! well fuck me!

1 hour ago, Flub said:

I think this is my song of the year

PUT A DONK ON IT!!!!! 😂

i do like a bit of eskimo callboy lol

i had to find the tranlation...fuck me lol

"

[Part 3: Kevin]

Folgt uns auf Youtube, Instagram und Tik Tok - Tik Tok

Es versteht mich eh kein Schwanz

Deswegen kann ich sagen was ich will - was ich wil"

"Follow us on Youtube, Instagram and Tik Tok - Tik Tok

No ass understands me anyway