The Rllmuk Metal Thread Part 2

Wahwah*

Anyone got any spare tickets to the Opeth London Palladium show in November? I have a small possibility of getting in on the guest list but I would like to guarantee a seat or two if I can. If I do get the guesties, I would give the tickets to someone else that needs them.

The production on this thing is stellar. It's basically the epitome of a Djent record in 2015 lol.

Yeah, pretty much. I like how's it's still Veil of Maya under the cleans (which I really quite like). Really enjoying the album though, easily on par with the Periphery one.

Been listening to these guys as well.

I've gone right off Dan Tompkins, he's singing like a someone auditioning on X factor. I like clean singing, I like the earlier Tesseract record(s) with him, but it's just like he is trying too hard.

Actually preferred Ashe. But by the sounds, he liked the sauce too much for his own good.

I concur.

In Djent-related news; new Veil of Maya has quickly become my favourite album this year... till new Between the Buried and Me at least.

Ordinarily, prior to 'Matriarch' I wouldn't have put Maya into that that "Boy band bop wop boo" Djent category, listen to the awesome 'Dark Passenger' from their [id] album. 'Dat riff :wub:

What. The. Fuck.

Watch NSFW Footage Of A Naked Man Dominating A Mosh Pit

The in-the-pit footage has been removed (ToS violation) but from 18:25 you can see him punch the living hell out of people for no reason. The fact that he's naked is just a minor thing really.

These fucking kids man. These fucking kids. Although I do have to admit the jump-from-back at 15:56 was pretty funny lol.

So a new Between the Buried and Me track found it's way on my iPhone this morning from their new album.. and... the band are progressing again. The piano parts sound something like Matt Bellamy would do. With added blasts.

Bring on July...

So a new Between the Buried and Me track found it's way on my iPhone this morning from their new album.. and... the band are progressing again. The piano parts sound something like Matt Bellamy would do. With added blasts.

Bring on July...

Having all of their CDs, albeit strewn around my house, and only a few of them available on Spotify/iTunes, I found a full discography of the Meads of Asphodel online this evening. This makes me very happy, one of the great English Metal Bands.