IGNORED

The Rllmuk Metal Thread Part 2

Wahwah*

How about I share something a bit nicer that doesn't have a penis in it?

How about something that is about as pop as metal can get? Album out August 1st, for fans of Arsafes, Destiny Potato etc etc. Serbian/Russian metal is great.

I've been waiting for this album for an age, and checking the Above the Earth FB page I can see why. Roman Arsafes is releasing three albums on his label this year, Above the Earth, his second solo album (September) and then a new Kartikeya album in October. :omg:

I was on the same plane as Jeff Walker recently, he picked up his bass from the conveyer belt but I was too scared to say hello. Have also seen Anthrax at Wagamama in Amsterdam as well.

(Cool story, bro).

Clutch are awesome live. See them at the Arts Centre years ago and it was like a sermon with the Rev. Neil Fallon; amazing gig.

Another one for Coma Ecliptic being Between the Buried & Me's best album to date. Cannot wait to see them in September, although would've loved if Contortionist and AAL came over. Haken aren't too bad though.

Angrycore incoming!

11822309_10152962033001345_8813048761859

01. Hollow
02. Miscreation
03. Turmoil I: Wolves
04. Turmoil II: The Weak Inherit The Earth
05. Anti-Life
06. A Grain Of Sand
07. Mouth Of Madness
08. Deliverance
09. Skeletal I: Mourning Repairs
10. Skeletal II: Arise

Out October 10th. Seeing as where am at now in life it can't come soon enough. :lol: