Nintendo 3DS

spatular

Just watched the Direct after I got in from work so I'm just catchin up but the Googles say it's already sold out...in the US.

Would like to get one, not bought a 3DS yet. MM and the N3DSXL console has me sold on it though.

No listing over at Amazon, Game and the UK Ninty store just yet.

I definitely want the regular new 3DS rather than the XL. Those faceplates! I definitely want that japanese Majora's Mask faceplate...

NcFeBzq.png

Yep, that's lovely. Sadly I don't think it will work well with my white N3DS. :-(

The 3D is massively improved but the ghosting is still there when you've got a dark background. More noticeable in some games than others. I played Link Between Worlds and it was hardly noticeable but Fire Emblem shows it up quite a bit on some of the cut-scenes. I assume it's just a limitation of the technology because in every other respect it's hugely better.

The Majora's Mask 3DS XL available from amazon.fr for £184 delivered.

If it is a GAME exlusive in the UK, may end up getting it from France. Especially seeing they are charging £209.99 for the Monster Hunter bundle.

Can I assume I won't be hit by customs as I'm ordering from within the EU?

Edited by MidWalian

The Majora's Mask 3DS XL available from amazon.fr for £184 delivered.

If it is a GAME exlusive in the UK, may end up getting it from France. Especially seeing they are charging £209.99 for the Monster Hunter bundle.

Can I assume I won't be hit by customs as I'm ordering from within the EU?

Yes, there'll be no VAT or import duties to pay in addition

Game are taking in-store preorders for the New Nintendo 3DS with £20 deposit. "Get the New Nintendo 3DS from only £79.99 when you trade-in", presumably an XL for a normal one.

How do Game handle system data transfers these days?

When I upgraded to an XL the guy in the shop told me it would just be the SD card that needed swapped.

:facepalm:

Really wish they'd done the face plates on the XL, they look absolutely amazing, especially the MM one a few posts above.

I've got a Yoshi XL at the moment, struggling to see why I should get the new one but I might still anyway

Doesn't the new 3DS take a Micro SD rather than an SD Card?

If so, It should be alright. I got a new 32GB Micro SD card a few months ago that was too advanced for an old phone. I kept it around thinking it would come in useful later, so it should be just right for the New 3DS.