Nintendo 3DS

spatular

I'm going to go for a regular sized 3DS I think, but... white or black? They both look lovely. :(

Actually it might have to be black, because of this faceplate. :wub:

uqmWAj8.jpg?1

I'd go for the black if I were you. As much as I like my ambassador 3ds I'm not keen on the white bezel which I kind of "see" when I'm playing.

The one you've posed a pic of looks well classy, kind of reminds me of some high end speakers!

I see game will let you buy a New 3DS for £80 of you give them your XL. It says though "As can be expected your old system “must be in good working order and of satisfactory quality with relevant charging cables and vital accessories,” with the trade-in value dependent on the condition and imported hardware excluded from the offer." The XL has no vital accessories to hand over and it didn't come with a charging cable. Are they going to be dicks about that?

I'm really liking the N3DS, nothing takes advantage of it yet though does it? I bought the kids some Amiibo's for Super Smash Bros, but it doesn't use them on the 3DS version.

Bought my little girl Disney Magical World, she had the Disneyworld Kinect game and loved it, but it was so hard to control, this looks like it's pretty much the same but with buttons, she's been playing a while and she's enjoying it I gather as she's quiet.

If anyone was thinking about getting the wood effect cover plate for their n3DS, Game have it on their website for pre-order for just £10.99, the same price as all the other cover plates

http://www.game.co.uk/en/new-3ds-faceplate-mario-wood-324175?pageSize=20&searchTerm=cover%20plate&catGroupId=

I think this might be a misprice because on the Nintendo store they are selling it for £16.99 and I think it was also more expensive than the regular cover plates in Japan as well.

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/nintendo-3ds-accessory/new-nintendo-3ds-cover-plate-010/11070062.html

I'm really liking the N3DS, nothing takes advantage of it yet though does it? I bought the kids some Amiibo's for Super Smash Bros, but it doesn't use them on the 3DS version.

Not yet. There's an update coming which will let you use them on the New 3DS with Smash Bros.

All the games that used the extra stick and buttons of the Circle Pad Pro (like Monster Hunter 4 and Kid Icarus) use the extras on the New 3DS. And games like Smash Bros load quicker now too. The OS is accessible while playing Smash Bros as well - it isn't on a standard 3DS.