IGNORED

Nintendo 3DS

spatular

You in a band? I'm b being nosey ;)

I'm an actor.

Currently doing a wee tour of Romeo and Juliet. It's only to schools, but it pays the bills and actually it's fucking fun! Currently in York.

This is why I'm getting the 3DS actually, I'm home next week (half term) but then away till May, this should satisfy my gaming cravings! :)

It arrived! Complete with charger (even though that shows on the tracking as not dispatched)

Looks very nice but I think it's going to scratch and show every single fingerprint

Ah, I was worried about that - they've made the regular New 3DS matte, unlike its predecessor, but at the same time making the New XL scratch-prone shiny like the old 3DS. Strongly considering now to stick with my old matte 3DS XL rather than upgrading to a New XL on Friday, particularly with the lack of a viable trade-in deal.

How do Nintendo Store make money on dispatching items separately? I've used free delivery & Majora's Mask arrived today by Royal Mail, my n3DS has dispatched by DPD and cover plate by Hermes. Doesn't make sense and means I'll have to hang around waiting for different couriers tomorrow :/ Happy it's on the way of course :)

Ah, I was worried about that - they've made the regular New 3DS matte, unlike its predecessor, but at the same time making the New XL scratch-prone shiny like the old 3DS. Strongly considering now to stick with my old matte 3DS XL rather than upgrading to a New XL on Friday, particularly with the lack of a viable trade-in deal.

Scratch-prone? Mine hasn't a mark on it, and I got it at launch. The only bit that's tatty is the serial number label.

People ordering from Amazon.fr: mine's still listed as 'Not Yet Shipped' but I've got an estimated delivery date of Saturday the 14th. Is this the same for you?

Yeah mine says the same, but I'm in Ireland so I'm not holding my breath?

How do Nintendo Store make money on dispatching items separately? I've used free delivery & Majora's Mask arrived today by Royal Mail, my n3DS has dispatched by DPD and cover plate by Hermes. Doesn't make sense and means I'll have to hang around waiting for different couriers tomorrow :/ Happy it's on the way of course :)

Probably come from different places.

Just seen the regular version in Game and the 3D is incredible - but it has solidified my decision to go for the XL again. The screens on the New 3DS are bigger, but still a lot smaller than the XL, and while the resolution looks a lot better, I do think everything benefits from having the bigger screen. Especially drawing maps in Persona Q!

Out of interest, where did Nintendo tell you what delivery company they were using?

Out of interest, where did Nintendo tell you what delivery company they were using?

At the bottom of the dispatch emails they've sent along with the tracking number, the Majora's Mask one made no reference to Royal Mail just that I'd chosen an untracked delivery service :)

At the bottom of the dispatch emails they've sent along with the tracking number, the Majora's Mask one made no reference to Royal Mail just that I'd chosen an untracked delivery service :)

Ah, excellent - should mean mine's RM as well, which in turn means it should actually get redirected to where I now live, what with Nintendo not having allowed me to change the address of my preorder.

Oh, when I went into Game before the guy insisted that I MUST pre-order to have any chance of getting one, so I just said I wasn't sure whether to get the XL or the standard version anyway, to which he replied that 'a lot of people' have pre-ordered both, and I should too :lol:

(I've got an XL for £140 from Amazon.fr)

Oh, when I went into Game before the guy insisted that I MUST pre-order to have any chance of getting one, so I just said I wasn't sure whether to get the XL or the standard version anyway, to which he replied that 'a lot of people' have pre-ordered both, and I should too [emoji38]

(I've got an XL for £140 from Amazon.fr)

Are there any extra shipping costs when you order there? Would there be a problem returning it if there was a problem?

SOR2 was supposedly too tough to give a 3D makeover to.

Well here's hoping for Gunstar Heroes and Pulse Man as new MD ports. On the arcade front I'd want Shinobi & Shadow Dancer (both with remixed modes thanks in advance M2), Golden Axe: Revenge Of Death Adder and maybe Power Drift too.

Not too much to ask for is it.