Nintendo 3DS

spatular

For some reason i have a very strong itch to play Majora's Mask but i'd rather not spent too much on it as i know i'll probably sell everything after i've played it. Has anyone grabbed the 2DS, it looks like a good budget option to play a couple of the games. Any thoughts?

It's fine. A bit less comfortable and the speaker is tinny (headphones ok though). Perfectly good for playing a few must have games.

They're different puzzles.

Some (3. 4 and 5) have Mega Picross where the numbers sometimes span two rows or columns. Some (2 onwards, I think) have Micross where each filled in square in a puzzle is actually a puzzle itself. 5 also has 20x15 size puzzles, bigger than the others.

I'm re-buying all my old games again :lol:

Just ordered Pilotwings Resort and Ridge Racer 3D pre-owned from Game for 13 quid, which I thought was very reasonable. The 3D on Pilotwings was amazing, but the shitty sweet spot made me switch it off most of the time.

Date Time Status

24/02/2015 05:21 Out For Delivery

23/02/2015 19:28 Courier to Re-attempt

23/02/2015 18:38 Courier Received

23/02/2015 05:21 Out For Delivery To Courier

22/02/2015 23:51 Processed at Depot

22/02/2015 23:12 Receipt at Depot

22/02/2015 15:07 Hub Sorter Receipt Scan

20/02/2015 15:48 Order Generated

YODEL_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Date Time Status

24/02/2015 10:21 Thrown in Nearest River

24/02/2015 05:21 Out For Delivery

23/02/2015 19:28 Courier to Re-attempt

23/02/2015 18:38 Courier Received

23/02/2015 05:21 Out For Delivery To Courier

22/02/2015 23:51 Processed at Depot

22/02/2015 23:12 Receipt at Depot

22/02/2015 15:07 Hub Sorter Receipt Scan

20/02/2015 15:48 Order Generated

This is encouraging news for anyone who wants to recover eShop stuff from a dead 3DS:

http://kotaku.com/salvaging-games-from-a-broken-3ds-is-surprisingly-easy-1687498063

The whole call lasted less than 10 minutes. I barely had to explain my situation to the Nintendo representative that picked up before he was taking down my information. Clearly, I was not the first person to call about this problem. He asked me for my Nintendo Network ID, quizzed me about a few purchases made to the account, and asked for the serial number for my New 3DS. 6

And that was it.

Another thank you to deKay for his guide. Though your name was mud for a while before I stopped being a tool and actually read what you'd wrote. Copied all the stuff from the new card folder into the old folder instead of the other way about.

Now have a shiny new XL. Went for argos deal with SF4 and DOA. Gonna head to CEX with the old one.

If anyone wants any club Nintendo codes I have 5 I could give:

Bayonetta (1&2)

Assassins Creed 3

SF4

DOA Dimensions

Which Game Boy games from the Virtual Console would you guys recommend? I've got Mario Land 2 and Tetris and I love how clear and perfect they look on 3DS :)

Shantae, Mario's Picross, Kirby 1 and 2, Zelda LA/OoA/OoS, Donkey Kong '94.

Brilliant - thank you. I don't think my laptop has an SD card reader, but my wife's macbook likely has. Is the formatting of the larger cards possible on a mac?

Yes - you can do it with Disk Utility. Make sure you use "MS DOS (fat)" as the format option.