The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Captain Kelsten

Can't wait - currently running through it again and have just got to Skellige again - been doing a whole load more of the contracts and secondary quests this time though - already on Level 21. Matters not a jot though - the game has been just as wonderful the second time around...also got to see Letho again (something which didn't happen on the first run - despite my Witcher 2 ending!).

I'm very interested to see where this 'fits' within the story though - I'm hoping I'm timing it right....

You can actually pick how you want to play it.. you can play it as a normal start quest in the regular game world where the content requires a moderate level, or load the DLC directly from the main menu to play it seperately where it shows everything else as being completed.

I was planning on playing the game this evening. The 17gb download in combination with PSN tells me I have to find something else to do.

Ah....it would appear that 16gb on the PC is currently deciding to download here too....scratch a game tonight here also!

Nice to know GOG's servers are just as rubbish as usual when something like this appears. Every single time they release a patch the system becomes flaky and unable to download properly.

30% uploaded and it's now vanished into thin air and refuses to download.

This, coupled with the manic frenzy that'll happen when the expansion appears is not going to be fun...

After a good couple of weeks of no gaming, I jumped back in to this last night and whipped Imlerith's arse straight off the bat :). He's beaten me half a dozen times before

mainly because I think I'd been trying to block his hits which made me much too immobile for dodging

but he was a complete doddle yesterday.

And is it me but is Novograd even more beautiful after the latest patch (on PS4)?

Have they fixed the empty Novigrad problem, where streets and shops would be empty of npcs?

Not sure about that, but they do appear to have fixed the poor bloke who walks around with the crate....he doesn't walk around like he's pooed himself anymore!