IGNORED

PlayStation 4 Console Thread

mushashi

It's the wired earbud.

And it doesn't affect the party chat host.

Again it does for me. I've been the host the majority of the time and also joined my brothers party and I'm the only one who gets the problem.

It's really odd.

Black Flag for £25ish. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GGUWLE6

PS3 download is $30 on amazon.com, which can then be upgraded for another $10 to make it $40. (via NeoGAF, confirmed to work!)

US PSN is by far and away the cheapest way to play PS4, it seems.

Are these locked to the account that buys them rather than the system? When I switch to my UK account it has a padlock and says I don't have a license. This makes sense, but I'm sure I read people saying they were switching accounts and it was working fine.

Again it does for me. I've been the host the majority of the time and also joined my brothers party and I'm the only one who gets the problem.

It's really odd.

Used to happen on XBL - someone's network/router is likely the cause. Check everyone's NAT.

Are these locked to the account that buys them rather than the system? When I switch to my UK account it has a padlock and says I don't have a license. This makes sense, but I'm sure I read people saying they were switching accounts and it was working fine.

You need to make your US account your primary account on the PS4. That's what I've done and everything else works fine when I'm in my UK one.

Tried to connect to some rllmuker BF4 games tonight but just couldn't get in :(

Erm... Knack is - quite good? Bastard hard though, annoyingly so, so I've knocked it down to easy; I just want a colourful and easy game I can whack on in between bouts of blood-soaked FPSs.

Played it exclusively on remote play too, and it worked brilliantly.

Erm... Knack is - quite good? Bastard hard though, annoyingly so, so I've knocked it down to easy; I just want a colourful and easy game I can whack on in between bouts of blood-soaked FPSs.

Played it exclusively on remote play too, and it worked brilliantly.

Yep, very enjoyable.

I think many reviewers were being very snobbish when it came to this.

It's not perfect, but is easily a decent 6 or 7/10 game.

Black Flag for £25ish. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GGUWLE6

PS3 download is $30 on amazon.com, which can then be upgraded for another $10 to make it $40. (via NeoGAF, confirmed to work!)

US PSN is by far and away the cheapest way to play PS4, it seems.

So, silly question. I buy this from amazon then put the code in my US PS+ account, and then pay the upgrade?

I've occassionally flicked to one of the Playroom live streams. Disturbing how, if the people on camera aren't white, how much racism there is directed at them in the comments, and how everyone on camera don't even blink because, I suppose, they have to deal with it so often. Bit of an eye opener really.

First hour online with BF4 was a disaster despite a warm welcome from the Muk crew.

Crashes and a sick kid interrupting my session meant I never really got going.

It's so overwhelming that game though. I was literally just spawning to my squad members and following them round trying to frantically spot things whilst shooting at red things. Good fun and I will be back this week some time for more.

Don't rush Dishonoured just to play Killzone, trust me.

I think it's just new console guilt, I need to play something on the PS4 so I can justify the purchase to myself. I'm going to leave Dishonored for now & I'll return to it later (famous last words, I never did return to the PC to continue playing Bioshock when I got the 360).

Apparently, ShopTo have stopped giving their membership points on hardware. Bit shit, as part of the reason I ordered from them was that as a Gold Member it essentially translates to about £20 off. Sly buggers must have changed this recently as I definitely got them for my Wii U earlier in the year.

Sorry if this is answered elsewhere, but I'm interested in picking up a PS4+FIFA bundle. Is this going to be a big struggle? I've put some time in looking at nearby Argos's but nothing else. I don't mind waiting a week or two if I can order it somewhere.

First hour online with BF4 was a disaster despite a warm welcome from the Muk crew.

Crashes and a sick kid interrupting my session meant I never really got going.

It's so overwhelming that game though. I was literally just spawning to my squad members and following them round trying to frantically spot things whilst shooting at red things. Good fun and I will be back this week some time for more.

Eighthours, Uxorious and myself should be on tonight if you want to give it another try, Maybe we'll get lucky and the next patch will drop today.

Have to say I'm really loving Contrast, terrible demonstration of my new toys power but the story and weird setting has really drawn me in, love the songs in it.

It's been fantastic having a mini library of games straight from the get-go with the PS4, Contrast, Resogun, Warframe, War Thunder, DCUO (with all my old characters still intact!) and Flower downloaded and installed in minutes

Wish the earbud fit better!

Sorry if this is answered elsewhere, but I'm interested in picking up a PS4+FIFA bundle. Is this going to be a big struggle? I've put some time in looking at nearby Argos's but nothing else. I don't mind waiting a week or two if I can order it somewhere.

Keep your eye on this

After coming off BF4 last night, my PS4 sounded exactly like this...

Is that normal, does anyone else's do that?

Doesn't sound normal to me. I'm not exaggerating when I say mine is almost silent. Like with the amp muted I can maybe hear the fan but with the sound on I can't hear anything at all. So yeah, I'd get that sent back personally.