IGNORED

PlayStation 4 Console Thread

mushashi

Okay, who the fuck is David Dudhnath? He sent me a message, in fucking text speak no less, asking if I knew that Captain LeChuck was a character from Monkey island. Then, just now, he invited me to party chat, so I asked him who he was, and he said he was the alpha and the omega, he then said he was the brother of someone on here.

So, anyone know who this joker is? :lol:

I can't shed any light on who he is, but he did send me a psn message telling me to lay off the crack. Keep your beak out of it David Dudhnath, that stuff's fucking gorgeous!

That's my brother, he's a real "character". Looks like he's gone through my friends list and added lots of people, feel free to block him if he annoys you (Hint: He will annoy you)

I thought the stick felt a little abrasive initially when playing Killzone, but after a few days of FIFA they've definitely softened up. Just looking at it I can see the left stick is now quite smooth where my thumb sits, at least how I play FIFA is a lot harder on the left thumb stick than any other game.

Not so much of a problem at the moment, it's actually comfier now for Killzone but I do wonder how it will be after a few months of FIFA. Hopefully it will at least keep it's shape.

Thankfully the DS4 seems less fiddly to take apart, so hopefully it won't be too long before people are selling replacement sticks on ebay. Not that it should really be a problem yet, but any excuse to take the controller apart.

After 2 weeks of total happiness with my new system, today was the first downer......Killzone. If only they spent more time on making the game enjoyable to play as well as having fancy graphics then maybe it could have been something special.

I'll go back to it at some point i'm sure, but its bottom of my playlist with Resogun and NFS providing mega-enjoyable gaming sessions, as well as AC and NBA2K14 yet to start.

He also has the legit excuse that he is a grown damned man to go ahead and play it.

I'm actually enjoying the build up to Christmas and the child like anticipation. It's like I'm 10 again waiting to get my Amiga 500.

I bought the vita and Wii u myself last year and while launch day was fun there isn't the same build up.

I'll probably have it open by the end of the day. I mean it's here now!

Really liking this console, its a joy to start it up every time (I'm assuming we are all just sticking it in Standby Mode yeah?).

I finished Killzone this week, which was ok but certainly nothing special. Cracking in to Need for Speed at the moment and just finished the Cop chapters. Always online element of that one seems a little wasted at the moment as I'm not really getting in to any great chases with the randoms I'm being stuck in with. Any of you guys playing this much? I'm just starting my racer career now and noticed there is a setting in All Drive to make the lobby one with friends only. Be good to get a session going with people from here so feel free to add me...

Without doubt my favourite game so far though is Resogun - cant count the amount of times I must have restarted in order to make sure I get through that first level with a full multiplier! If these are the kinds of games I can expect free with my PS+ subscription (kindly donated by Kiroquai :hat: ) then I'm in for a treat.

Still not tried any online gaming with RLLMUKers yet but I suppose that's a by-product of the games I currently have. Will get BF4 for Xmas so hoping it might be working a little more smoothly by then.

To all those who've Real Name Requested me: don't be offended by my declination, it's just that if I accept, I won't have a fucking clue who people on my friends list are. Thank you!

I've made that mistake. Don't think theres a way to change it back either.