IGNORED

DRIVECLUB - being put to sleep by Sony in March 2020

Rushy

Nice. Is this one a free or premium pack?

This is one of the monthly expansions which cost: £4.99 or you can get all 8 expansions for £19.99 - OR if you buy today using this code 'L5MFCEP358' (UK ONLY) you can get it for £17.99

B_p5CcmWAAAxX7c.png

That Lambo trailer is great... It's also got me itching for the replay mode too.

In terms of the 8 expansion packs covered in the Season Pass how many have we had now? I've lost track.

The Lamborghini expansion is only expansion 4 of 8, this marks the half way point of this season pass.

That Lambo trailer is great... It's also got me itching for the replay mode too.

In terms of the 8 expansion packs covered in the Season Pass how many have we had now? I've lost track.

This'll be the 5th pack but the first one was free?

wow loads of huge updates in there - unreal support this.

- Replays

- Improved drift mode

- Screen brightness

Careful though Rushy - keep this up and the moaners won't have anything to moan about....

....except the PS plus version - just cancel it and give everyone 50% off the season pass for a limited time instead.

"improves the atmospheric visual effects further by improving heathaze and introducing mirages, which are visible on the road when light is refracted by hot air"

?????

Oh look it's Boozy complaining about a game he doesn't own, on a system he doesn't own - it must be a non MS thread. I'm just glad it's being worked on lots of other companies would just ignore the requests from the community and leave it "as they intended".

It's shit that there aren't private lobbies. But it's not an "embarrassment". I'm pleased to see Evoulition are working on sorting it out, and given their work so far, I have every faith it won't be long before we have them.

Boozy knows all about embarrassments, he's one to himself pretty every time he posts.

As for Private Lobbies, I'm still eagerly awaiting them personally, its something I really want before I jump back in properly. Replays might well bring me, should provide even more fantastic photo opportunities.

I've not even bothered with DriveClub multiplayer... I'm happy as a pig in shit doing timetrials trying to beat folk on my friends list. Bought the season pass the other day after Rushy gave away the 10% code and I've also bought the digital version. Basically Drive Club is my goto game when I get home after work. I can't get enough of it.

Replays at last. Words cannot express how pleased I am about this!

Do we have to wait until the 24th for them or is that just the new tour events?

Replays will be available the moment the game update goes live next week.