The Darkness - £4.49

Virtua Fighter 5 - £4.49

Dirt 2 - £4.49

Halo 3 - £8.99

Halo Reach - £8.99

Halo 4 - £24.99

Tomb Raider Legend - £2.69

Red Bull Crashed Ice Kinect - 160MSP

Getting the last sales out of these titles before they announce no backward comparability with the new Xbox? Or a nice thing to do to get positive attention for the Xbox brand to counter PS4 hype?

Good sale anyway.

"No disc-BC, but look how cheap it is to REPURCHASE all your games!"

Something like that?

I'm definitely not buying any more downloadable titles for 360 or PS3 (PS+ aside) unless a proper backwards compatibility announcement is made. If there is no BC, things will get ported to the new console for people to be able to (re-)buy and it's hard to imagine it making less sense getting that version.

All of a sudden I'm unable to purchase from Games On Demand, either via the console itself or through xbox.com, despite having done so several times in the past few months - what the fuck is that about? I suspect it has something to do with the fact that I live in Sweden but it's a UK account. It's never been a problem before though & it's infuriating that it's only become one right at the point when I want to throw money at them. :( Any ideas?

All of a sudden I'm unable to purchase from Games On Demand, either via the console itself or through xbox.com, despite having done so several times in the past few months - what the fuck is that about? I suspect it has something to do with the fact that I live in Sweden but it's a UK account. It's never been a problem before though & it's infuriating that it's only become one right at the point when I want to throw money at them. :( Any ideas?

Use a UK proxy/VPN on the Xbox website, I had problems once when my account was set to the Canadian store but getting someone in Canada to log in and initiate the download/purchase sorted it.

Assassins Creed games are discounted now - weirdly it's Brotherhood that's £11.99 (at the moment anyway) whereas 1, 2 and the most recent Revelations are £8.99

Mispriced? Revelations is $30 with the others being $20 on the US marketplace..