Xbox Live Spring Sale 26/3/13 - 1/4/13

Boozy The Clown

I'll test it out I guess. What about copying the exact contents of that USB stick to another stick, so I could keep one in my xbox but shove the other on a keyring for EMERGENCY STREET FIGHTER? I assume there would be some restrictions in place to stop me having more than one xbox using the same profile and games?

I've kept my old flatmate's profile on my xbox since he bought Outrun but I didn't, and I'm scared of losing it.

No I think Tekken Tag 2 is still floating around the £20 mark. Somehow I managed to get it from Morrisons about a month ago for £7 (£6.30 with the wife's discount). Wasn't even that fussed about it but for that price I couldn't turn it down. Plus it's the only fighter the wife knows how to play.

Nice one. Think I'll nab that so I can play it once.

Did KOF13 ever get its online fixed/patched? £4.49, it'd be rude not to.

I'd hold off on Tekken atm. Doing a quick check, its £13.99 on Play so that may not be the sale price.

If I buy a game on one gamertag and download it onto my machine, it then works for all gamer tags on that machine correct?

I've got SFIV on disc but I'm tempted cause its very much a game I can drop in and out of but never think about it due to disc changing (if that makes sense). Plus my disc version is the original launch version.

Max Payne 3 for less than a fiver is an amazing deal, it’s possibly my favourite game of 2012. One of the few games I made a point of going through every difficulty level, just to experience the carnage of a fat drug addict leaping through the air like a pill-addled torpedo. Surprisingly good dialogue and story as well, with the usual Rockstar caveat that every character and every scene goes on about twice as long as they need to.