IGNORED

gogglebox (C4)

chris on the moon

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love Gogglebox; I was misting up when Leon was getting upset too. I was surprised at how shit 'Gladiator' looked though, it's not aged well.

I love the Moffats, Steph and Dom, Chris and Stephen, June & Leon & the Siddiqui's

I like Sandy & Sandra, The Tapper's, Bill & Josef & The Reverend and her (mute, dog-cock cuddling) husband & the Woerdenweber's.

I hate Jenny & Lee and the Malones, with his fucking face and all those fucking dogs. I hated The Michaels (now off the show because Dad's standing as a UKIP councillor) and the Gibley's (off because the son went on Big Brother).

You barely see the three students and the new family so I don't have an opinion on them.

How could you not pick up on it? He was clearly choked up and said something like 'I'll come back to you June, always'

oh yes, got it in last nights repeat...

"well you do at our age"

June, pragmatism encapsulated

The good:

Leon and June

Sidiquies

Steph and Dom

Sandy and Sandra

Chris and Stephen

The OK/not bad:

Malones - I like their human-named dogs

Woerdenwebers

The two older blokes

The dad and son from the Tapper family

The Awful

Moffats - mainly the daughter

The Reverend

Tapper mum and daughter

Hull's caravan club

For me...

Good

Sidiquies
Sandy and Sandra
Chris and Stephen

Moffats (wife is MVP now)

The OK/not bad:

Leon and June (Leon's views are too contradictory for my liking)

Steph and Dom (when not talking politics)
Malones (getting better, but they are thick as pigshit)
Woerdenwebers (were better on prev series)
The two older blokes

The Reverend (so full of her own righteousness unsurprisingly)

The Awful

The Tappers (thickest family on the show)
Hull's caravan club (utterly banal comments)

Young flatmates (why are they even on it?)

Do they even vet the new folk for entertainment value? Is that whole thatched house theirs?

Hawken bot comment was good, but that whole bit just reminded me of why I feel disconnected from society. I sat there in stony silence whilst they were all laughing away. The sketch was shit. Perhaps I'm just a comedy snob. Also felt the same at the hypnotist show which I can't believe is real, shit like that actually passes for prime time entertainment? I'll stick to Gogglebox to get my idiot TV fix, its the only think I watch on UK TV now.

I was just doing a google search on *scarlett moffat* as I wanted to see if her skin is really that orange, amazed to see what google image search turned up. Never knew all of that was hidden away so well.

Myself and the missus cracked up at the Moffats daughter watching university challenge "reading books and shit - what's that gonna get you" comment.