Yep sure does.

Out now:

Second Assault

China Rising

Naval Strike

Coming next:

Dragon's Teeth

Final Stand

Plus you get extra battlepacks of unlocks, exclusive double XP weekends for members etc. Apparently priority in server queue's as well.

Feck it...I'm going to do this. Think I have about £3 credit on my GAME card which is a little bit of a discount I suppose (every little counts now I have a baby on the way :)). I was hoping to find a discounted price somewhere but for all my searching it seems to be £39.99 everywhere.

Silly question here too. How does voice comms work (in BF4 and on PS4 in general). I have the crappy default headset that came with it. If it is plugged in to the pad and not muted...I just speak and people hear? In BF4 is it just squad chaty?

Congrats on the incoming recruit :)

Voice comms is as you'd expect, we usually play with a party chat group going so you just generally here us talking. I never play with a head set connected otherwise. I wear a proper pair of headphones whilst wearing the standard ear piece in and it works fine for me. Remember to turn the volume up to full in the device options menu when you hold down the PS button on the controller, as it's a bit quite on the standard setting.

One of the reasons I bought a set of new headphones was to mitigate the simmering anger my wife exhibits when she's woken up by the sounds of world war 3 in the early hours... :D

Not sure how well the surround sound works as an advantage in BF4 though. It's good for getting bearings on vehicles and the like, but picking out gunfire from the sounds it makes is very difficult on a full map as there's just so much noise from every direction anyway.

Yeah, I feel your pain.

Note to Dice: Either allow me to jump ALL fences, or NO fences. Don't present me with a Russian roulette situation that usually leaves me pogo'ing fruitlessly against a fence until I inevitably get shot.

Also, those 2 inch high steps in some of the Gulf of Oman buildings? I think I can traverse those without needing to jump, thanks...

In previous games in the series, you would have those random Battlefield moments occur and just wish you could have recorded that.

So happy you can do that with this generation of consoles!

Every time I shoot a chopper down with the RPG I can't help but record the awesomeness of that moment

Arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh fucking recording bollocks :(

I was in the little bird having a personal battle with the AA gunner when on Zavod on the roof of C i saw some punks sniping - as i go over a helicopter comes in so i shoot it, pilot bails and i spin round and shoot him as he is falling from the sky - possibly my finest moment in the game and its fucking recorded a round 58 mins before on Shanghai, it also only recorded 5 mins on the record buffer facility :( :( :( :(

Hmm has anyone else had some problem with the PS4 version this weekend, apart from the standard rubber and lag ones?

My game seems to have gone extremely unstable, crashing before loading on start up, not loading the next map between matches etc. Haven't had these kind of bugs in quite a while.

I am so bad at this, I hit people with several bullets, they hit men thrice and I'm dead. Had a decent game earlier where I was 11-7 K/D. Am I right in believing accuracy>reactions here? I seem to to perform better when I take a second to aim rather than roughly firing. Do we have a muk group? Be nice to play as a cohesive squad which is hard with random though it does happen sometimes.

I am so bad at this, I hit people with several bullets, they hit men thrice and I'm dead. Had a decent game earlier where I was 11-7 K/D. Am I right in believing accuracy>reactions here? I seem to to perform better when I take a second to aim rather than roughly firing. Do we have a muk group? Be nice to play as a cohesive squad which is hard with random though it does happen sometimes.

Most of the time the distances you're firing means it will be better to take half a second to properly line up, rather than spraying everywhere. Also, K/D really isn't as big as deal as playing to the objectives and helping out team mates, ammo, revives, health etc.

We have a MUK clan yea, unfortunately I don't have the link to hand but someone will have it. Best bet is to add a few of us up and join in the games when you see a few in one.

Vid to show how smooth carrier assault is on the test room, and how good a game type it is in general. Not a lot of action in first few mins, just me looking around:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152389347616285&l=2628554608862800256

I'm up for some of this. My PSN app shows you as online sometimes but not in Battlefield, not sure if that's right as I'd jump on if I saw you playing.

Appologies for being so quiet last night, had it on mute as the GF insisted on nattering away constantly. So it turns out that a month off causes a serious amount of relearning to have to take place...which isn't helped by having to pretend to listen to someone else in the room.