IGNORED

Battlefield 4

murray

I came top of the leaderboard the other day on PC using a 360 pad. Do not let them tell you it can't be done.

Have they managed to patch in any better functionality for the pad on the PC version yet? Tried it when it first came out, and it was woeful- you can't navigate menus properly and there's no 'back' button or way of closing tutorial pop-ups.

Battlefield Commander tablet app is now available - I'll hopefully give it a shot at lunch and see what the deal is.

I've managed to get into one session using my iPad (which then kicked me after a game and a half). Every other attempt has resulted in a "You have lost connection to the server" message before I even get into a game.

I've managed to get into one session using my iPad (which then kicked me after a game and a half). Every other attempt has resulted in a "You have lost connection to the server" message before I even get into a game.

I was wondering if the wifi at work had a filter on for games or something but I'm having the same issue at home. Dogshit.

Another day, another crash. This time while racking up a shit ton of points as a Commander. I don't know why I even bother any more. I mean it's already such a grind to unlock better weaponry and gadgets so it feels like wasted effort to say the least.

This is by far the worst launch of a game I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

I'm amazed at how well this runs framerate wise on PC. I've a thing on my PC that collects the optimal settings and applies them, and I'm on Ultra with an average of 57fps which does me fine!

Amazing really, seeing how fucking amazing it looks! Just hope I manage to get used to playing with a controller.

Anyone else playing on PC that I could add?

Just logged on to see this message in battlelog

NOTICE: We are currently experiencing attacks on our infrastructure that is impacting online gameplay on BF4 PC. We are working on mitigating actions

Might be time to progress campaign then ...

EDIT: message gone now !

Edited by Simbo

@Simmy : latest PC list here

UN - Origin ID
Len - LenHug
top-cat - Scruffster75
Dimahoo - Dimahoo
RubberJohnny - RubberJohnny101
snowbind - snowbind
JPR - JPR82
Uzi - Oohzii
Michael J Glocks - MegaDriveII
magicianlord - Nu_Challenger
mr_woo - Al_Benicio
JLR - jamesleeramsden
Simbo - SimboTheScot
Valver - MIRVValver
Mogster - Mogster
Nathan Wind - Nathanwind78
Spork - Spork1096
mlewis - Martinlewis3141
dood - robdood
The Boatman - The_Boatman

Fudge - MrKerblammo

Spuckuk - Spuckuk

On the other hand, I played several hours yesterday on PC and was issue free so it has improved things for some. The only annoying thing the patch has done is that annoying 3D heartbeat effect which randomly comes up.

Oh thank fuck, I though my GPU was dying :)

Do all the PC players have the mumble server details? I have about 20 of you on my Origin friends list, we need to get some games going.

Could you post them or PM them to me?

I'm playing now exclusively with a 360 controller so I'm sorry in advance for letting the squad/team down.

If you could PM me too that would be great. For the mumble server stuff - do I need to install a client on the PC?

Lots of telly on tonight (xfactor etc) keeping the kids and missus occupied so I should be up for some games this evening too.