IGNORED

Battlefield 4

murray

I've played all afternoon and not had a crash yet, which for me is unheard of. I have found that the lag only shows up when it puts me on US servers, unsurprisingly, so I've just started filtering those out of the list.

Can't play tonight. I'm having withdrawal symptoms...

No crashes earlier when I played post-patch. I was playing Air Superiority though, which might be more fun if it did crash. I have finally figured out that I'm a much better pilot if I use 3rd person camera though. I even topped my team on one occasion!

Got my PS4 yesterday, everything downloaded and installed in minutes. Stuck on Resogun for a bit then straight into Batters, played for several hours with no crashes!

Only sour point is I think my controller's headset jack is bust, neither the pack-in one nor my phone headset work. :(

Only sour point is I think my controller's headset jack is bust, neither the pack-in one nor my phone headset work. :(

Are you definitely pushing the jack all the way in? That might seem a stupid question but it requires a surprising amount of force for it to click properly.

Have MS issued refunds for digital stuff before?

http://www.vg247.com/2013/12/11/battlefield-4-premium-xbox-one-refunds-being-issued-by-microsoft/

When I tried to get one a few years back even after my complaint getting escalated to their exec team they said they would never refund for a DLC.

In other news, I had a fuck tonne of crashes tonight, mainly when playing well. Made me a bit fed up with it to be honest.

Oh and if someone wants to decorate a BF4 pic in the doge meme style with 'wow' 'such crash' 'many glitches' etc hopefully we can get someone to go nail it to their door.

On 2 of the DLC maps I've got stuck inside the level geometry now, unable to get / fire out of it.

Jesus, even just trying to get in a room with m cousin was hard enough. Why if years ago could me and some mates go in a room and then hit matchmaking and be taken to a room with others, keeping us in same team if possible, is it so hard now?

Ps4 ui doesn't seen to support parties for games, or does the game itself!

Yeah, and what is the deal with server browser? Could only see room after room of 0/64 games, joined one and no one else showed up.

Oh yeah, and the games were a lag fest!

Back to assassins creed tonight I think until this is sorted out, life too short for this shit.