Battlefield 4

murray

I'd be up for some BF4 tonight for sure! Had an invite from Kerrraig I think last week but I couldn't stay on for long!

Anyone (without premium) had any luck getting China Rising working? Suppose to be available today, also it is the first time it has showed up in the Battlefield store in game, I have redeemed my preorder CR code which shows it is downloaded and installed on my PS4 but it is asking me to pay for it :/

[Edit] ***For Anyone With Same Issue***

Had to go into PS Store>Games>BF4>Add Ons

Then it said select version, then it let me choose from £12 or Free, obviously Free version it is as soon as I done that it started downloading 3764mb of China Rising!

OK, for anyone that has had issues with the China Rising expansion after using the ps3 code on the ps4, (like I just have) i managed to get it resolved by going to their online chat. telling them china rising wasn't working.

Told them that I had redeemed the code and it was showing as free in the psn store but when trying to download it was asking me to pay £12.79.

they asked me to show them the transaction history to prove i should be entitled to it, after showing them a screenshot they supplied me with another code and bingo its working.

slightly confusing thing being after using the second code they gave me when i went to BF4 add-ons, and china rising, it gave me the option i'd never seen before of "choose version", one was £12.79 and one was free. selected the free one and china rising started to download.

hopefully this will help anyone that did the same as me and buy the PS3 version with china rising and upgraded to PS4.

Its taken a while but with going shotgun crazy for the past week, ive finally got the UTS-15, the blue tiger camo and made Division 1 World rankings in shotguns. I was looking forward to the UTS-15 and with a high damage, comes the price, which is, it is a pump action shotgun which after using the starting shotgun for so long, im not managing to adjust to its slow firing rate. I'm trying to stick with it though as Flechette rounds and the full choke should be lols at range.

theres about 5 of us on right now

I joined the team just before 10 but the party was full. I had to quit out after a couple of games as there was atrocious lag in the games for me. Jumped straight into a load more (non-China Rising) conquest games for the rest of the night and they were all lag free. :huh:

Its taken a while but with going shotgun crazy for the past week, ive finally got the UTS-15, the blue tiger camo and made Division 1 World rankings in shotguns. I was looking forward to the UTS-15 and with a high damage, comes the price, which is, it is a pump action shotgun which after using the starting shotgun for so long, im not managing to adjust to its slow firing rate. I'm trying to stick with it though as Flechette rounds and the full choke should be lols at range.

Let us know how it goes, I love the first shot gun some days, obviously take a certain play style, but when they work...

(Any excuse to post this)

OK, for anyone that has had issues with the China Rising expansion after using the ps3 code on the ps4, (like I just have) i managed to get it resolved by going to their online chat. telling them china rising wasn't working.

Told them that I had redeemed the code and it was showing as free in the psn store but when trying to download it was asking me to pay £12.79.

they asked me to show them the transaction history to prove i should be entitled to it, after showing them a screenshot they supplied me with another code and bingo its working.

slightly confusing thing being after using the second code they gave me when i went to BF4 add-ons, and china rising, it gave me the option i'd never seen before of "choose version", one was £12.79 and one was free. selected the free one and china rising started to download.

hopefully this will help anyone that did the same as me and buy the PS3 version with china rising and upgraded to PS4.

Is this available for the 'Christmas offer' on PS3 to PS4 upgrade, or only for the Premium version?

Both the PS3 and PS4 version show €14,99 for me :(

I'd be up for some BF4 tonight for sure! Had an invite from Kerrraig I think last week but I couldn't stay on for long!Anyone (without premium) had any luck getting China Rising working? Suppose to be available today, also it is the first time it has showed up in the Battlefield store in game, I have redeemed my preorder CR code which shows it is downloaded and installed on my PS4 but it is asking me to pay for it :/[Edit] ***For Anyone With Same Issue***Had to go into PS Store>Games>BF4>Add OnsThen it said select version, then it let me choose from £12 or Free, obviously Free version it is as soon as I done that it started downloading 3764mb of China Rising!

Thanks mate, had the same issue and this solved it, appreciate your advice.

Quite enjoyed my games last night, but still no idea best way to get into a team with someone. This is how it goes for me:

Browse servers for something with a couple of open slots.

I join, person I want to play with them chooses to join my game

They come into my game, normally on other team.

We then spend ages trying to switch sides so we are on same team, but normally get teams would be unbalanced message.

Eventually we managed it last night and coincidentlly were on same squad. No idea how to resolve from there if we weren’t.

Please tell me there is an easier way?

Anyway, brief moment of glory last night. On rush and managed to get to the first station straight off the bat. Killed two guys guarding it, armed it, then mowed down another 4 who came rushing in to try and disarm. I eventually died but the station was secured. My little heart was all aflutter when I seen myself top of those leaderboards with 2,000 points after only couple min game play. It didn’t last long obviously J

How hard is Hainan resort on Rush as an Attacker!

that the one where the last base is on top of the satellite dish thing?

It's the server balance he's trying to get around.

It was quite a common problem on BF3 on the PC for me. I've not encountered it once on BF4 though funnily enough.

There's no way around it though, no. The only thing you can do is choose a server with more than a couple of spots available to give you a bit more leeway for switching teams without unbalancing things.

that the one where the last base is on top of the satellite dish thing?

Its the one where the first two MCOMs are on a beach with an island beteen it and the Attacker's aircraft carrier. I find it ridiculously hard to do as an attacker, I pretty much have no ideas on the best way to attempt to take either capture point.

Its the one where the first two MCOMs are on a beach with an island beteen it and the Attacker's aircraft carrier. I find it ridiculously hard to do as an attacker, I pretty much have no ideas on the best way to attempt to take either capture point.

It's a map that really demands teamwork. A bunch of randoms all trying their own thing are unlikely to get very far, and most games like that end up with a bunch of snipers hiding out in the rocks, on the island, or back at the carrier taking pot-shots for the rest of the match.

You need to utilise the transport chopper to parachute players in while the attack chopper tears things up. While this happens fast-attack boats have the chance to land players on the beaches and the LAV to get aground. Dropping a spawn beacon to allow people to continue to get on land unseen helps too.

If the defenders have their act together - especially if they soflam up the aircraft and shoot them down - then it can be nigh-on impossible to crack though.