IGNORED

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD

Harsin

Yeah, they can't kill both black characters. And Mack's great, in any case.

A shame that Reed Diamond's Whitehall was so easily dispatched as well - I loved him in Dollhouse.

We don't know he's dead. He was shot and he was apparently incapacitated - that's all we saw.

• 1 month later...

I ditched this after about 8 episodes, just wasn't feeling it. But it's on Netflix now, so thought I'd give it another go. It really is a big improvement once...

HYDRA emerges. I wonder if that was ever originally the plan though. If Winter Soldier hadn't have happened, I bet they'd still be fighting Centipede as a separate entity and the big bad of the season.

Also, Bill Paxton was fantastic.

Drea De Matteo has been cast as Karla Faye Gideon. She's described as a "Gifted" villain. Though a quick Google doesn't suggest the original character was villainous, but an ordinary human who got beaten by her husband in some Daredevil story.