rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
SaintM

Sunday Pro Clubs League - Season 1 chat

Final week of the season this Sunday! Ill do the tables and whatnot later on.

Why hasn't the missed game been played yet dan/joe?

Nope:

Righteo, the match hasn't been played so both teams are docked 3 points. It'll remain open though, so they can still play it and get some points to offset the penalty.

If either team misses another week then they'll be removed, since its a poor show!

So what are people's thoughts on the league future?

Mine are to drop two teams (I have a couple of candidates..) and distribute the players between the remaining 6.

If we did that, we could also hook into the same season length as the BAP league by playing each other twice.. or just have two seasons over the same amount of weeks as the other league.

Yeah that sounds better 8 teams is too much especially when a lot of teams are getting 2 /3 people on

• Upvote 1

I'll be dropping out either way I'm afraid - since the league started my rota at work has changed so that I'm in early on a Monday.

I expect my 3 Scottish players to turn up like Andy Murray.

3rd still up for grabs!

Seems like I'm the only Renegade online right now. I'm sure the others will be along at any second though...

*glances at watch*

So what are people's thoughts on the league future?

Mine are to drop two teams (I have a couple of candidates..) and distribute the players between the remaining 6.

If we did that, we could also hook into the same season length as the BAP league by playing each other twice.. or just have two seasons over the same amount of weeks as the other league.

I quite liked the short season, very relaxing, maybe we could do a cup night aswell since less fixtures next season?

Cheers for the season lads, good turnout! Very close games, never really got battered.