IGNORED

Kanye West - Yeezus ?

englishbob

Being a bell-end again...Being himself or just trying to raise his profile (not really needed is it being married to KK) because he has an album coming out?

He is "fighting for creativity" apparently. Do yourself a favour and don't go to these fucking shows then you corporate whore.

Bless Beck for calling Kanye a "genius", but he is way far of that mark

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31292862

Kanye West has accused the Grammys of "disrespecting artistry" by handing Beck album of the year instead of Beyonce, after almost invading the stage during Beck's acceptance speech.

West had seemed about to repeat his infamous Taylor Swift moment, when he stormed the VMAs stage in 2009.

However in a rant on E! afterwards he said he decided to smile and sit down out of consideration for his daughter.

The rapper also said he thought Beck "should've given his award to Beyonce."

"I just know that the Grammys, if they want real artists to keep coming back, they need to stop playing with us. We ain't gonna play with them no more," he told E! After Party, as he was interviewed alongside wife Kim Kardashian.

"And Beck needs to respect artistry and he should've given his award to Beyonce."

West went on to say that he and other artists were "tired" of being disrespected by the Grammys.

"Because when you keep on diminishing art and not respecting the craft and smacking people in their face after they deliver monumental feats of music, you're disrespectful to inspiration.

"And we as musicians have to inspire people who go to work every day, and they listen to that Beyonce album and they feel like it takes them to another place."

West's stance echoed the 2009 VMAs, when he stormed on stage as Taylor Swift was accepting her award, to say he thought Beyonce should have won.

Beck took the stage invasion in his stride, beckoning West towards the microphone.

He later and later told Us Weekly: "I was just so excited he was coming up. He deserves to be on stage as much as anybody.

"How many great records has he put out in the last five years right?

"I still love him and think he's genius. I aspire to do what he does."

Many Grammys commentators initially thought West's brief appearance next to Beck had been a joke.

However, the rapper said it was out of consideration for his daughter, North and his wife that he had decided not to speak.

"I'm not going to do nothing to put my daughter at risk, but I am here to fight for creativity," he said.

"That's the reason why I didn't say anything tonight, but you all know what it meant when Ye [referring to himself] walked out on that stage!"

West had performed his track Only One during the ceremony, as well as appearing with Sir Paul McCartney and Rihanna for a performance of their collaboration FourFiveSeconds.

Beck won two Grammys including album of the year for Morning Phase, beating Ed Sheeran, Pharrell Williams and Sam Smith as well as Beyonce in that category.

Beck revealed to Billboard at Saturday night's pre-Grammys party that he was not expecting a trophy.

"It would be a surprise with this record, honestly. I've been in that category before, and it's usually something that's very definitive of the time."

Speaking after the show, he reiterated: "I thought she was going to win. Come on, she's Beyonce!"

It was a good joke at the time. Unfortunately it was the crap that came out of his mouth later on that turned the joke into some sort of soundboard for the fact he feels Beyonce should win just about every award for some reason.

I'm not a fan of Beck's album as I thought it was a bit dull. I have bought Mellow Gold, Odelay, Midnight Vultures and Sea Change which were good though.

Clearly Kanye needs to "respect artistry" and go and listen to Odelay and realise its better than anything Beyonce has produced.

He's a dumb overblown cunt that symbolises everything that's wrong with modern hip-hop. His tunes are totally shit too. The only time he does a decent tune is when he rips off the work of others, apart from Jesus Walks.

The only thing better than Kanye is nerds getting mad at Kanye.

http://pitchfork.com/news/58323-kanye-west-to-live-stream-launch-of-adidas-yeezy-750-boost-in-theaters/

I wish this was some sort of joke, apparently it is real...

Comes with a free "Your my NEW SLAVES BITCH!" T-shirt with every $350's spent (I made that bit up. Its not free at all, its $175)

Back in 2013, Kanye West announced he was teaming up with Adidas after cutting ties with Nike. Two years later, Kanye and Adidas are releasing the results of that partnership. Ye's new shoe is called the Yeezy 750 Boost—a muted gray-and-white stitched suede high top. Tomorrow at 4 p.m. Eastern, it'll debut in a presentation in New York featuring a performance by artist Vanessa Beecroft. (Yes, that mysterious website that appeared last week was counting down to the launch.)

The presentation will be streamed live to 50 theaters around the world. Tickets are availablehere. It's unclear if it will also be streamed online. In an interview earlier today with "On Air With Ryan Seacrest", Kanye said that the presentation would be repeated "10 times over the next two days," though details on that remain unclear.

9,000 pairs of Yeezy Boosts will go on sale this Saturday, February 14, at a retail price of $350. They can be reserved via Adidas' new app.

In the Ryan Seacrest interview, Kanye said more shoes will be sold after the initial run. "I just want people to be safe and patient," he said. "I know you can run up on this 14-year-old kid and take his Yeezys, but just be patient because we’ll make more Yeezys. Eventually, everybody who wants to get Yeezys will get Yeezys. Adidas has promised me that because there’s so many kids that wanted them, but couldn’t get them. And I talked to the heads at Adidas and they said, 'We can make them.'"

Kanye's been seen wearing the Air Yeezus at recent events, including his appearance at Big Sean's L.A. show (where he called out Nike) and the Grammys. He also said his next goal is to design high school uniforms.

• 2 weeks later...

His new stuff is so bad. The one with McCartney, FourFiveSeconds. Why is he singing? Wolves is all over the place. Only One's like... He's fucking losing it to obscurity. I didn't like Yeezus a great deal but there's some great tracks on there. Like watching a fighter in the UFC who is way past their sell by date. Just me?

His new stuff is so bad. The one with McCartney, FourFiveSeconds. Why is he singing? Wolves is all over the place. Only One's like... He's fucking losing it to obscurity. I didn't like Yeezus a great deal but there's some great tracks on there. Like watching a fighter in the UFC who is way past their sell by date. Just me?

He is at his "U2/Rattle and Hum" phase where he believes in himself a little too much. Like U2, once he is done with the album, he needs to take a really massive step back and think about what he is doing.

So far he still has his feet sticking out of his own arsehole, he needs to work on not allowing the feet in before he totally disappears. Worrying thing is the album isn't out yet, so there is every chance in the coming months he's lost himself up his own backside forever.

The best advertisement for Britain at last night's Brits was that we're prepared to shut Kanye up and drag Madonna down a flight of stairs for being so much better than our artists. As typified by Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith and Take That boring the fuck out of everyone beforehand.

He's a dumb overblown cunt that symbolises everything that's wrong with modern hip-hop. His tunes are totally shit too. The only time he does a decent tune is when he rips off the work of others, apart from Jesus Walks.

Theres being a dumb fuck and theres you .

http://www.allmusic.com/artist/kanye-west-mn0000361014/discography

Even if I dont like something i can understand why people like it. Im no Zelda fan but its ranks as the best game ever, but I dont feel the need to make my self feel better by slagging it off.

Ye - calling him Ye, his rhythm patterns are really good on All Day and Black Skinhead.

I could think about it thought and pick out a load I guess, (My flow, is in the pocket like wallets, I got the bounce like hydraulics, they can't call it I got the swerve like alcoholic).

But yeah, the one that's getting me on All Day is:

24/7, 365 days, everybody gettin' paid

Niggas lookin' at me like I'm worth both MJs

People saying, "Ye, Ye, take it easy" 20 Gs for the Yeezys off of eBay

Last two lines in particular, really sound good on the track.