Mario Kart 8

hub2

I've not checked, but is it possible to create a tournament with all items except the FUCKING LIGHTNING? It's doing my head in.

Also, I've got to stop picking that yellow bug kart body. It's rubbish for staying on track despite the stats suggesting otherwise.

And the bloody useless coin power-up! That's all I ever seem to get.

It's two coins! Twice as good!

At the end of said online races it said i had unlocked a thing for getting 1700 coins, that i assume was how many it gave when while i was leading races only to be done over shortly before the end!

Amy has a Luigi hat she got with her 3ds, i am going to wear that while playing to see if i can channel his powah!

Just picked this up and choose Pikmin 3 as my freebie. First MK game I've played since MK64, so pretty hyped about this game!

I'll be about online tomorrow throwing red shells about if any of you folks will be about. My Wii U tag is Cricks.

My 5 year old is doing all the vehicle unlock hard work for me. He just came top in the single player Flower Cup and Special Cup and got me some fancy new tyres.

It's actually pretty magical seeing him begin to lose himself in world of Nintendo characters. He's played Sonic games before but well, it's not the same is it? Sorry Neg, it's not.

We should have a rllmuk mini-league, my 5 and 7 year keep telling me how rubbish I am.

that's me :) also cheap cheap beach, fuck the lot of you!

I was just trying to upload a vid of dolphin shoals where I got two sets of triple red shells right at the end. But I can't get it to show me unleashing them all on you.

:lol: