IGNORED

Mario Kart 8

hub2

That was completely undeserved (the first race, sorry!)

Edit-

The rllmuk standard is high then! It's nigh-on impossible to catch up when there are only two of you, so I can't imagine that was much for for you.

Some cracking games there fellas; think I robbed you a few times with cheeky bananas, Dismemb0! Back on later tonight I hope.

(On another note, funny how some tracks repeat so much - not even a sniff of Royal Raceway in 90 mins, one of my favourites.)

Three red shell shotted in a row, two races in a row. 1st to last twice.

I need a break from this fucking game.

Twats!

haha a blue shell and three red shells, nice!

Trust me, it wasn't very nice to be on the end of it.

Three red shell shotted in a row, two races in a row. 1st to last twice.

I need a break from this fucking game.

Twats!

Trust me, it wasn't very nice to be on the end of it.

Yeah, I've been in the same situation MANY times. It kinda sucks..

what was your name? man i really played this too much tonight!

Crick. I was on for the last hour or so. Managed to scrape a few 3rd place finishes, apart from that I was dead last for most of my games.

I've lost my inside drifting skills on the bikes, went off the edge of the tracks far too many times.

Yeah, I do think there is some skill to the racing but the item management is badly flawed. Perhaps it's the worst of any mario kart game actually, although there are a few things they done right.

I feel some of the items are a but useless ( bombs to me seem pointless - they rarely hit who you want and have a good chance of hitting you if you throw them forward).

Coins.. I find usually I always get coins on the first item box whether I'm in first or 8th place.

Green shells are good but have a high chance of hitting yourself if you just fire them of blindly. They are more useful as defence most of the time.

Red shells.. Maybe they should just drop three red shells and limit to one.

Lightning should only affect people ahead of you ( although the current system isn't terrible, it penalises players stuck too far behind).

The "8" item on paper is a good idea but just gets too messy considering you want to get rid of them all before the next item block.

The horn is a good item for fending off the blue shell but it pretty useless if you are stuck on your own with no one around. You might as well use it and try your luck on another item box.

Blooper isn't really that difficult to avoid whilst driving, especially if you know the track. If I get hit by a blooper it doesn't really bother me.

Piranha plant is fine to use in crowded areas but can be a pain, especially when you just want it to hurry up and finish before the next item box. Same with the boomerang really.

Also, I kinda miss the old fake item boxes but they were pretty easy to avoid if you knew what they looked like.