IGNORED

Mario Kart 8

hub2

I entered a lonely lobby at 10 last night too. Has Fatsam's self-imposed-broken-gamepad-induced exile killed the tourney this week? I've been away for a few nights too.

Exile to be terminated shortly. 6 days without playing Mario Kart is ridiculous. God knows when I'll get my gamepad back. It may feel like putting on a pair of blinkers and rubbing my thumb up and down a cheese grater, but I'm going to have to resort to using the wii wheel this weekend.

It's on like Mr Scooty.

Did fatsam break his gameplay then?!?

Yeah I've taken a break - I was causing damage to my back playing this game ( for some reason my posture is strange when I sit to play it) bizarre. Even my thumb was starting to go a bit strange!

I'll be back I'm sure but the lobby does seem to be a bit quite now :-(

I've not been on this week as I've been away on a work course - was on briefly earlier but probably not going to get a chance to play until Sunday night. I have had major withdrawal symptoms - the feeling of a tight powerslide ending in an orange boost is my video game crack pipe...

Is your other half a demon at Mario Kart? If not, playing the likes of us might put her off for life :(

Also, sorry dismembo - I was in a tourney I set up for RL chums, saw you were on after I quit but had to hit the hay as I'd done 2 12 hour work days in a row!

Hoping to pop on tomorrow at some point though, if the weather's as rubbish as it's promising to be.

Oh man, great games there Si. You were on a sensational streak for a bit, I thought I might never win again. Boosting through the chocolate donut to snatch victory was my personal highlight. Sorry I had to leave so soon after you joined POW.

Maybe on much later if anyone's about.

Been playing this since the start of the weekend, which is the only time i can play it due to my lovely father who let me borrow a Wii U from his work for the weekend :omg:

Fair to say I am really enjoying it so far, just started to play Online and it is amazingly addicting.

Cannot believe this is my first post.

Been playing this since the start of the weekend, which is the only time i can play it due to my lovely father who let me borrow a Wii U from his work for the weekend :omg:

Fair to say I am really enjoying it so far, just started to play Online and it is amazingly addicting.

Cannot believe this is my first post.

First post and failed so badly.

Fatsam! Good to see you in some races with 'the public' last night. Has Mario Kart 8 mania finally passed? I'll be on later tonight if anyone fancies resurrecting some races...

Yeah and you, always nice to have a familiar face racing when taking on the rest of the world. Had a good session with Dismembo on Tuesday night too. I'm not online quite as much, but I'm still loving it. Jesus christ it gets brutal in those 12 player rooms though. Might be on later for some more brutality.