Mario Kart 8

hub2

Loitering in the RLLMUK tournament room, am streaming on Twitch for a laugh, mate has come over and got me all set up for streaming , only got an old Roxio Gapture, not HD Pro, so it's in 480p :(

**EEDIT** playing regional online till others arrive :)

Is there anyway to remove the DLC characters from the character select screen and the DLC cups from the course select screen now I've downloaded the patch? If not poor form Nintendo. I guess I could delete the update patch, but will I still be able to play online?

Is there any :hat: way to remove the DLC characters from the character select screen and the DLC cups from the course select screen now I've downloaded the patch? If not poor form Nintendo. I guess I could delete the update patch, but will I still be able to play online?

Help me, there's stuff on my screen temporarily ! Mummy! :blink: My beautiful character select screen!

Cant wait to buy this back! Please post up some games on miiverse . I'll see ye in November.