Mario Kart 8

hub2

That Royal Raceway from last night.

Right at the end you can see Si get Blue shelled on the line to drop to 4th:

I'm getting 'Nam-like flashbacks/shell-shock from that video! Jes had a near perfect run on Royal Raceway earlier on from that. I was chasing him all the way but couldn't get the right item to drop.

Also, I'm with you rgraves, Baby-Park would be perfect for the rllmuk room.

Fantastic! I was sure I got you with the super horn I was nowhere near;) Also, Royal Raceway is still one of my favourite tracks.

Haha I heard that horn go off behind me after you slammed into the pillar. I was stood up and shouting rather loudly.

Agree with about Royal Raceway. I love the new courses but there's a lot to be said for the proper race tracks of mk64.

What time is everyone on? Have got the other half's nice and nephew round, they have no taste in games so were uninterested in this when I was playing earlier, so have made them watch Tucker and Dale vs Evil, once that's done they can sod off my telly.......

Only managed to come on at 11 so I missed most of tonight's fun but I still managed to enjoy some fiercely fought and unpredictable races with DismembO, Mike, Donut, Fatsam and Andrew (GokuoD). Not sure the black Yoshi was doing it for me though.

I'm not sure the hundreds of restarts whilst trying to beat the staff ghost constitutes Bone Dry Dunes as a 'favourite'.

I despise that track. Fucking thing cropped up last night when I went for random and the picker landed on my selection too, it's like it knows.