IGNORED

Mario Kart 8

hub2

Had mass amounts of fun with this over the weekend with the other half. Both played online together and both struggled to get much more than a top three finish in most races, some mad skills going on or just old fashioned luck

NNID is Version2 to see if I'm just as crap playing with you guys.

Just tried to join various people on my friends list for an online match for the first time and it always says 'please try again later'. Is it a known issue or is it just that you can't join whilst they're in the middle of a race?

I manged to join deKay a little earlier and within a few races the room was full of us, so I'm not sure what problem you're having there. A full room, perhaps?

Anyway, awesome fun. That round of the melody track with all the banana skins after the bouncing notes was pretty tasty!

I have created a room if anyone fancies playing for a bit.

Joined this game after the first race then won the following two, I was denied on Thwomp Ruins by some green shell carnage going into the last few bends, absolutely epic race though ^_^

Joined this game after the first race then won the following two, I was denied on Thwomp Ruins by some green shell carnage going into the last few bends, absolutely epic race though ^_^

You were denied on Thwomp Ruins because I stormed it home! ;) (Highlights of that to follow!) :D

Good games there DC et al. My 2 first cups with the rllm crew and 2 wins! Can't complain about that. Will look to get more in soon.

post-7560-0-22749800-1401739171_thumb.jp

post-7560-0-99645900-1401739191_thumb.jp

Lightning, blue shell, lightning and I still tore it apart! ;)

OK, I added everyone else to the spreadsheet who's posted in the last day or so.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11XfoYwFio0_ekvgy-8iJpdiH0wQtcZMNj3b1SUlZbDA/edit#gid=0

And now I'm retiring from friends list maintaining duties.

You can edit it yourself from now on!

Props for all your work on it so far though, am now gonna jump on if the internet lets me, connection been playing up since Saturday :(

So I assumed all my uploading of Time Trial times could be downloaded...

I er, can't dl any from Miiverse so far.

You can't race friends ghosts?

Any friends times should be under the "other ghosts" bit, if you're seeing nothing but the top 10 in the world on there put your Wii in the DMZ using your router. Are you in my list? I've definitely got a time on the first track which you should be able to get the ghost for.

You were denied on Thwomp Ruins because I stormed it home! ;) (Highlights of that to follow!) :D

Good games there DC et al. My 2 first cups with the rllm crew and 2 wins! Can't complain about that. Will look to get more in soon.

WP_20140602_003.jpg

WP_20140602_004.jpg

Lightning, blue shell, lightning and I still tore it apart! ;)

Haha, I'm going to review the carnage on MKTV after Game of Thrones.