Right, my guy's registered, his user name's imda realpete on here and the site. His gamertag for whichever lucky manager gets him is the equally moronic im da real pete. Funnily enough, his name's Pete!

That's good but still not better then Keiths_Dad

This should be fun!

I've not even bought FIFA 13 yet, and I didn't buy 12.

Trust in my defensive abilities lads!

What do I need to know about 13? :P

I don't know... Sometimes it feels like a mess and sometimes it can just all come together nicely.

I was just 3-0 down in a Division 1 seasons match after 31 minutes, playing against one of those annoying 3-star foreign teams you've never heard of with all the nippy, skillful players while I'm flailing around with a half-built Wednesday side after the EA gods took all last season's loan players away from me. Sometimes it doesn't feel like it's going to go your way and you just end up cursing the game for its dodgy bounces, but I don't really want a robotic sports game which does everything you ask of it. I like the unpredictability - to an extent. Obviously it helps when you're grabbing your 5th in the 90th minute and laughing at the prick who was doing those "Shhhhhh..." celebrations after reversing the above fixture 5-3 too.

That's the best thing I like about this game, it mimics football in that you can be completely bossing a match and still have it snatched away from you if you don't keep up your guard for the full 90. As it should be really.

This should be fun!

I've not even bought FIFA 13 yet, and I didn't buy 12.

Trust in my defensive abilities lads!

What do I need to know about 13? :P

Defending has changed since 11 and smells sometimes.