rllmuk
glb

Liverpool Football Club Thread - Champions 19/20

Willian is just one of those players that always seems to get the run of the green against us. Overall, we've been the better team, and I think Chelsea will tire before we do. We've just looked less desperate with our defending than they have, and luck doesn't last forever.

Want to see Ox and Salah on for Origi and Lallana soon. 

I really think once we got a lead of over 20 points half the squad stopped playing to the same level. The performances really dropped off in Feb. 

Or you can put it down to Henderson not being there to shout at them if you like. Either way it’s pretty unprofessional, if a little understandable. 

I think the biggest difference was the break. We're always ropey for a bit after a break.

Game’s over, Liverpool aren’t scoring today. 

4 minutes ago, Stigweard said:

Absolute let off then. That winter break has made us super shit.

Probably shouldn’t have gone to Wuhan. 

2 minutes ago, ryodi said:

Game’s over, Liverpool aren’t scoring today. 

Is Liverpool's season over? Will they ever score again? Tune in next week to find out!

Never ask what you wish for, the winter break has really messed us up.

The only highlight tonight is Kepa repeatedly time wasting from goal kicks and getting away with it,

• Empathy 1

Need to get whatever this is out of our system. Last few performances have lacked any kind of real cohesion. Really struggling to break organised teams down. 

Insipid. No answers at all to a team who pack their own half and play on the counter attack.

It's a similar situation they found themselves in against Watford on Saturday evening.

Individual errors cost the team. No time to rest, they need to beat Bournemouth in the early Saturday kick off.

Awful run of games here. Need to react properly on Saturday ans batter Bournemouth. 

4 games

3 losses

3 scores

8 conceded

Not good enough that.

Bournmouth is either going to be a horrible nervy one, or we'll batter them.

Yeah, we need to destroy them on Saturday. 

I wasn't as down about the West Ham game as most as it felt like it was always in control, and I missed the Watford game so can't pass comment on that - but they were shit tonight. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw them play as badly as that.

It's going to be a really weird end to the season if we get knocked out of Europe next week. We'll still get what we wanted more than anything, but find ourselves with nothing to play for with 2 months still to play.

It’s all falling apart. This has to make him a doubt for the Athletico game as well.

According to the BBC, he's already ruled out of the Atletico game, and is a doubt for Everton too.

We’ve lost more games with Allison in the team than Adrian this season! Adrian unbeaten in the league 8-)

Ridiculous decision. Push on Gomez in the build up. But we should have dealth with it better after. 

• Empathy 1

Just now, bradigor said:

Ridiculous decision. Push on Gomez in the build up. But we should have dealth with it better after. 

Nah, not enough in that. It was a little nudge. If Gomez can’t deal with that he shouldn’t be a premier league defender. 

Even if you want to argue it’s a foul, he should play to the whistle and not stop and look petulant about it. 

• Upvote 1