Paris 22

Liverpool 1-0 Real Madrid 

(Henderson '22) 

41 Years 1 day since 

Paris 81 

(Kennedy '81) 

You heard it here first. 

I want to see enterprising and flowing football, with 2 teams going all-out for a 9-8 scoreline that takes them to extra time and at least twice through each team when it gets to penalties. I don't want to see anyone badly injured, but a bunch of red cards each way would be nice. 

May the most knackered team win!

On 03/05/2022 at 21:49, bradigor said:

Paris 22

(Henderson '22) 

41 Years 1 day since 

Paris 81 

(Kennedy '81) 

You heard it here first. 

Hmm!

The final I wanted, mostly to hopefully avenge the last one against them. City in the final would have been like a coin toss. Liverpool are the better side but need to take the chances that come as Madrid only need a sniff. 

Hopefully this result derails City in the league 🤞 Saying that and they’ll probably win their weekend game 10-0

I prefer playing Real but the potential of watching them dive and cheat their way to a victory if they score the first goal will make for a painful Final.

Let's hope we score 3 first to stop that shit from happening.

Was dreading a final with Man City, not

because we couldn’t beat them, but I just wouldn’t have enjoyed the build-up. And them breaking their European duck against us would have been a hard pill to swallow. The atmosphere in Paris would have had an edge too.

Real Madrid won’t be in any way easier, but there’s a sense already building that it’s not just Salah that wants that 2018 game back. Will be a nervy night, but win or lose, at least it will feel like a proper European Cup final.

Yeah the performance has been good but Tottenham's gameplan is working so far. I think Thiago and Diaz look like they could crack them. Another 45 minutes is a long time. 

Great to see the Women's team get to parade the trophy. 

Matt Beard's Mighty Reds 

Matt Beard's Mighty Reds oooh ahhh

Ah well. Poor defending. Looks like we're going for a treble now. Can't see us getting two and Spurs are dangerous on the break

• glb changed the title to Liverpool Football Club Thread - Salah Days