Liverpool Football Club Thread

glb

17 minutes ago, dizogg said:

Great result, very much deserved too.

Can’t fucking stand Steve McManaman on commentary though. And I used to run around my garden pretending to be him as a child. 

He’s such a misery to listen to. Have no clue how he’s still in a gig.

Conceded a penalty inside the first minute and it could have got embarrassing. But we've responded really well and kept it to 1-0 and only two shots on target for Chelsea in the half. 

Lots of hard work off the ball but not composed enough on it. Just need to calm down a bit when we get possession. 

Alexander-Arnold is brilliant (albeit not always this season) in our system, but he just doesn’t suit Southgate’s system. And that’s fine, selfishly I’m more than happy if he doesn’t play for England next month and instead gets a month off. Maybe getting spurned by England will trigger an upturn in his form, which is win win too.

South coast side visiting today so anything less than 9-0 and I’ll be #kloppout on Twitter while tagging loads of Top Reds.