Liverpool Football Club Thread

glb

They probably will batter us. Looking forward to seeing this set up against a better team though. Would love to see Nunez get a goal and hopefully open the floodgates going forward. He’s got a bit of catching up to do in the golden boot race after all!

9 minutes ago, bradigor said:

All I've seen in the build up this week is how Arsenal are going to batter is and the result is a foregone conclusion. 

You've been watching different media to me. Consensus seems to be that it'll be closer than in previous seasons. Not sure anyone, least of all sane Arsenal fans, are imagining this'll be some walk in the park for us - or anything like it.

Just now, petrolgirls said:

You've been watching different media to me. Consensus seems to be that it'll be closer than in previous seasons. Not sure anyone, least of all sane Arsenal fans, are imagining this'll be some walk in the park for us - or anything like it.

Sane what now? ;)

3 hours ago, Azrael said:

Good news everybody,  I've removed Salah from my Fantasy Football team and hopefully lifted the curse. Expect a double hattrick from him today. 

That's 2 of us taking 1 for the rest, replaced him with De Bruyne myself! 

COME ON!

Infuriating. Played our way back into the game, and then that… 

1 minute ago, Pikkewyn said:

Trent is such a wankstain. If only that injury stuck.

Don’t be a dickhead. You were no doubt cheering his free kick in midweek.