Liverpool Football Club Thread

glb

22 hours ago, Chewylegs said:

What? 

Poor attempt at a joke! About the very sudden trend of children appearing at various games holding signs asking for players' shirts, which lead me to think there would be imposters, like the opposite of a child sitting on the shoulders of another child wearing a long coat in an attempt to impersonate an adult.

Seems like Klopp has finally given Minge the old heave-ho. Sure, it's several years overdue, and the jury remains very much out on his replacement, but at least it has finally happened. I have to wonder if Mange's grumbling in the press was the final straw or has also been reflected in training sessions.

When those comments appeared, I could only wonder if Munge was confused about who he actually was and had been watching footage of De Gea for months, thinking it was him. There was no other plausible explanation that I could think of as to why he might possibly believe that he was entitled to remain as first choice, or to remain employed at all for that matter, having failed to fulfill even the most basic requirements of his job for several years.

If there's one single outstanding attribute that Karius possesses, it's that he's not Simon Mignolet.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mignolet ends up in Serie A and looks like a world beater next season, you only to look at Szczęsny's career trajectory after he left Arsenal. Karius has looked solid since his return to the team, hope it continues.

You are such a moaning minney @Pockets! Live a little man.

The team was obviously set up to play cautiously and look at balls over the top coupled with counter attacking.

I really like Wijnaldum playing as the more offensive of the midfield three, it definitely suits him.