rllmuk
glb

Liverpool Football Club Thread

Both the Men's and Women's teams* are away to Chelsea in the 5th round of the cup. Wonder if something can be arranged to make an event of it and get bigger audience for the Women's tie. 

*Should the men's team beat Shrewsbury in the replay of course. 

On 27/01/2020 at 19:36, footle said:

The PL don’t run football in this country. They just want to.

Youre right. Literally nobody talks about the prem!!

Got a terrible feeling about tonight. No Mane, the media storm over the FA Cup, Moyes and we are due a fuck up. 

Michail Antonio also seems to do Weill against us. 3-1 to West Ham 

• Upvote 2
  • Empathy 1

37 minutes ago, bradigor said:

Got a terrible feeling about tonight. No Mane, the media storm over the FA Cup, Moyes and we are due a fuck up. 

How do live in this constant fear cycle man?

4 hours ago, bradigor said:

Oh Brad :lol: 

I politely ask, that you gents stop celebrating the goals after you get your fifth. If I were Moyes I'd give instructions to get three people sent off within the first ten minutes so the game is abandoned and recorded as a 0-3 away win. It's the only way we'll keep the scoreline respectable :(

• Upvote 1

Dat break.

Reds, I think, at this rate, we might... y’know... qualify for the top 4... ahem.

47 minutes ago, BongoInferno said:

How is it that I’m paying for Sky and BT Sport and the Liverpool West Ham game isn’t showing anywhere? Ffs!

I think it's because it clashes with the league cup games and they aren't allowed to broadcast league games at he same time as cup ties. 

Going old school and listening on the wireless. 

Moaning about Klopp not coaching against Shrewsbury in the replay. I hope our kids batter them so we can stick a middle finger up to them all. 

There are just no words to describe it. This magniificent machine, relentelessly marching on, pushing whoever gets in the way beside. NINETEEN points ahead! It's ridiculous, it should be impossible. I guess we simply didn't realise how good Klopp was, doing what he did at Dortmund while losing his best players every season. At the moment, even City are more than a season behind us. Sooner or later we'll lose a match, we have to eventually. 

Don't we?

• Upvote 1

It's a bit of an ask but Liverpool need to beat Southampton, Norwich, West Ham, Watford and Bournemouth whilst City need to drop 6 points from Tottenham, West Ham, Leicester, Arsenal and Man U to be in with a realistic chance of securing the title away to Everton.

That's achievable given how the season has panned out so far on Liverpool's part. Would be pretty good fun too.

• Upvote 1

19 (nineteen) points clear.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Adrock said:

It's a bit of an ask but Liverpool need to beat Southampton, Norwich, West Ham, Watford and Bournemouth whilst City need to drop 6 points from Tottenham, West Ham, Leicester, Arsenal and Man U to be in with a realistic chance of securing the title away to Everton.

That's achievable given how the season has panned out so far on Liverpool's part. Would be pretty good fun too.

That would be the best away day ever in the history of best away days.

We really need to avoid being knocked out of the CL otherwise it could be a season ending like PSG where you’ve nothing to play for after February.