IGNORED

Liverpool Football Club Thread

glb

Loving this unbiased commentary.  Tyler creams his pants when Kovavic scores, barely leaves his monotonous tone when Salah scored.

Hang on, add the Pulisic goal to that as well.

Weve lost control of this game much like the ref has.

Just now, Pockets said:

I don’t actually mind it from Neville. Everyone knows his history and he’s got reasons to hate Liverpool that are fair enough and part of the fun. Same thing the other way with Carragher. 

Tyler, though, is supposed to be the neutral pro in the middle but he’s just a fucking shit.  

Nah fuck that, put some unbiased commentary on over this bullshit one sided affair. There's people at home who have to listen to these cunts creaming themselves when people score against us but badly raise a decibel when we do. I also include Carra in this. There are certain games they shouldn't be on. Amazon have it right when it comes to the commentary.

5 minutes ago, CheekyLee said:

Have the play-by-play be neutral, but let the colour be as biased as they like. Tyler is terrible, end of. Neville can make sex noises, and then be pissed off when we win!

I can't wait till Tyler retires. I find him terrible even on other games. Cliched old dinosaur.

Need Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to remember he’s a really good footballer and smash in a winner so good even Martin Tyler doesn’t sound like his mum’s been run over when it goes in.

Anthony Taylor is an absolute dogshit of a referee. He’s giving them everything now. Any contact, they go down, free kick. Any dive, they go down, free kick. Any elbows in the face, fair challenge.

More points dropped from a dominant winning position.  

Title is gone. Sorry to sound so defeatist but where do City drop points? All the neutrals will be happy though I suppose as they wanted this for the league over us winning anything :rolleyes: