IGNORED

Liverpool Football Club Thread

glb

1 minute ago, Keiths_Dad said:

I've just seen their goal again, can anyone tell me why it wasn't offside? Jimenez looks about 5 yards off when the goal kick is taken.

Can't be offside from a goal kick.

I've just seen their goal again, can anyone tell me why it wasn't offside? Jimenez looks about 5 yards off when the goal kick is taken.

Thems the rules, no offside from goal kicks.

Because apparently you can't be offside from a goal kick. I don't know since when, either.

1 minute ago, Commander Jameson said:

At least we've done what we can do.

As I said in the main thread, I think a goal before City started their comeback might've added some pressure on them and made a difference, but alas, twas not to be. 

Shame, but I’d prefer we lose the title like this rather than us not getting a winner and City losing. At least we did what we had to. City just were that ever-so-slight margin better over the season.

I'm fucking gutted but so proud. They've played every single game they could this season, clawed back to take City to the last day. They've been immense.

I really thought it was on when Villa went 2-0 up too 😔

The moment we drew with City it was out of our hands, so to keep it going until the final 10 minutes of the season is remarkable.

I don't feel proper gut-punch sad like I did in 2019 or 2014, I just feel happy at the season we have had, with still more potentially to come.

Despite not expecting anything at the start of today I'm gutted now we had that bit of hope. 

Taking Coutinho off at 72 mins was a mistake, he was destined for an injury time COUTINHOOOOOOO moment 

• glb changed the title to Liverpool Football Club Thread