Liverpool Football Club Thread

glb

You could see Haaland downloading new software while watching our lads collect their medals.

He’ll score a bagful this season but nice to

get the ironic cheers in today.

2 hours ago, ryodi said:

First half impressions are that I really like the new home kit. It looks so clean, I was never a fan of the stripes it had last season. 

Its alright, its a bit Portugal looking though , no home kit will ever be better than 2017/18, that was perfect.

14 hours ago, Azrael said:

Did it with the 3rd choice keeper too... Alison better be back ASAP 😬

I know Adrian is fairly rubbish but I just can’t help but like the guy, it makes me happy when he’s part of our success.  :lol: 

14 hours ago, dizogg said:

Jota feels like a bit of a forgotten man of our attack, be lovely to see him kick on this season and fulfil his potential.

Agree, and it’s mad too considering he scored 20+ last season. The new contract is a massive boon. Now we have a settled front line, with Darwin also looking like he’s gelled as quickly as Diaz did.

Fulham 1-0 on Saturday, it is then.

Liverpool Women Merseyside Derby ticketing info is out. : https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/lfc-women-v-everton-anfield-ticket-details

Does anyone here have either a men's season ticket of membership? As I fear waiting for general on this one will see them sold out. 

Was tempted to get a 2+2 season ticket, but the £140 is beyond our budget. 

1 hour ago, bradigor said:

Liverpool Women Merseyside Derby ticketing info is out. : https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/lfc-women-v-everton-anfield-ticket-details

Does anyone here have either a men's season ticket of membership? As I fear waiting for general on this one will see them sold out. 

Was tempted to get a 2+2 season ticket, but the £140 is beyond our budget. 

I’ve got a membership but according to that ticket selling info, only qualify for one ticket (as with the men’s it’s one ticket per membership) Happy to join the queue as long as it can be transferred :)

£7 is madness, but good on the club for not charging more when they could have cynically cashed-in. Assume it’ll be close to a sell-out with a lot going that have been unable to recently.

First day of the season, and I've got a diabetic eye screening at 1.10 :facepalm:.

Not only will I have to leave the house about 15 minutes in, I'll effectively be blind for an hour afterwards, hopefully BT will stay paused for me.