IGNORED

Woah Eutechnyx what you been up to?

Dimahoo

I bought this last year and me and a mate tried to play through it. Needless to say, we didn't get very far. The very first section on a mounted gun was a nightmare because we kept randomly falling through the floor. Amazing game!

When I was made redundant (July 2013) they started to refocus their efforts into ZeroLight which uses game tech and art/programming skills from the car team.

Over the last couple of years I've seen, on my linkedin updates, people been gradually be moved over to ZeroLight. Their NASCAR license has/will run out which will only leave their f2p team (ACR). I doubt we'll see another "game" from Eutechnyx.

I don't keep in contact with anyone who's still there so I'm only making an educated guess.

Actually, I forgot, they have released a couple of iOS and android games so they may have a small mobile team. The last game I worked on was a NASCAR iOS game but they've since released Samurai Dogs vs Ninja Cats and a Warhammer 40k mobile game.

No that was Climax.And i agree - it was really good at the time. I keep harking on about a new Road rash game - the tech could make it amazing but the problem is that other games effectively do bits of Road Rash without actually doing a road rash game. Take the new Mad Max. Or even GTA.

The discussion of focusing on one genre over an open world one is worthy of huge debate.

And the fact they were Zepplin is exactly the reason i like to keep tabs on them. Well that and they did Total Drivin and Max Power Racing (Total Drivin' was technically very good for its time). In fact compare it to Rally Cross to see my point (and a much better game to boot).

• 2 weeks later...

Holy hell, if you thought the main game was a broken mess, the DLC reaches almost unbleivable levels of jank. I'm surprised their console didn't spit out the disc in disgust.

They want to hear from anyone who worked on the game, if martingee is still around he should contact them.

Holy hell, if you thought the main game was a broken mess, the DLC reaches almost unbleivable levels of jank. I'm surprised their console didn't spit out the disc in disgust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfgxNwu2Xi4

They want to hear from anyone who worked on the game, if martingee is still around he should contact them.

I've watched a few of their Ride to Hell play through and found them quite funny but i'm not sure talking to them would be particularly beneficial. When all said and done I was made redundant from eutechnyx 2 years ago and "finished" working on RtH 6 months before that. I'd like to put all behind me ????

When was the dlc released btw? We worked on it before the game came out so was probably on the disc with the full game unlss it came out months later ????