RPL Town - Season 22

tyler

Nice stuff last night guys, great to have Dave back mopping up and Mitchell in the back line is always a boost. We'll be solid at the back for sure, and with Joe in our attack again we'll be back in the goals. Town.

Chiellini is scarily good. There was one period of play where he made 3 standing tackles in a row, in the space of about 4 seconds. A defenders hat trick.

Giovinco looks great too...Bendtner not so much.

Nath, I sent you an invite dude, but you seemed to be 'away'.

yeah good games last night. Where was Dunn...he gave it large he was turning up and then no where to be seen. Good to be back in the fold with familiar surroundings. I kind of preferred Vidal (seemed quicker) but would be happy with Pogba (Passing felt dodgy - probably me). Some of the play up front was a beauty to watch, I can't imagine how good it will be when Tyler turns up fully comitted and no distractions.

50p

50p in real money is 7m is BAP years. That will cover our first fine for fielding an injured player who wasn't really injured but Timmo put he was injured even though he didn't get injured and then didn't press a button and then did, but pressed it late.

50p in real money is 7m is BAP years. That will cover our first fine for fielding an injured player who wasn't really injured but Timmo put he was injured even though he didn't get injured and then didn't press a button and then did, but pressed it late.

Money doesn't matter anyway, draft next season innit. ;)

We'll give you 3 teabags instead, Pompey is just worth that.