DC - Mick - Dante
DL - New Pete - Alaba
DMC - Charlie - Gustavo / Schwinstiger
ML - Wallbob - Shakiri / Robben
MR - Gerry - Muller / Schwinstiger
AMC - Scott - Ribery / Shakiri
SC - Pete - Robben
SC - Hannay - Mandzukic/Gomes

At this time I'm assuming we'll all be on tonight?

Gerry / Charlie can you both take stats if possible tonight just in case I miss something.

Full backs, New Pete and Andy, make the forward runs, but try and communicate a bit with Charlie so he can cover. Also, stop the crosses coming in :)

Gus, if you prefer the speed of Boatang then we just have to make sure Charlie covers you at throw ins.

Someone will have to be the ANY in case we have a drop, I'll happily cover that unless someone wants to.

Please watch your energy levels, injuries are in play now.

Let me know your player preference chaps.

2 goals in the cup, so fuck you Charlie. and 11 for the cobras. I'm awesome.

Any will only come into play if someone drops. But happy for someone else to take it,

Best of luck in your inaugural league fixtures hannay!

*looks at fixture list*

Actually, scratch that.

• Upvote 1

I am expecting at least 1 goal tonight from a Boatang bomb, I would expect more but then I remembered Hannay is controlling our target man.

• Upvote 1

Aye that is a lot of pish.

Not all in obviously, was a good laugh as always but just because "Hannay" sounds a bit like ""Any" and you overheard something at a goal kick about him dropping there was no need for you guys to stop playing because you made assumptions about him being our any.

We're big boys, if we needed a restart because of "any" droppage we would have asked. Especially as it led to further connection clusterfucks.

Some giggle tonight though, hope its like that all season lads. Well played.

Dunno what the mishearing bit is about.

We heard 'Hannay dropped'' during a replay and so mattie thought he was your any and it was a call for a stoppage from you guys and went to start a party with him. He was our any, hence why our keeper stood there with the ball before kicking it out to you. No idea why it took him so long, but.he only came back just as you won the penalty.

We essentially stopped playing well before you scored.

That was my view on it anyway.

Shocked and appalled, who drinks bullmers?

Anyway, we scored a legit goal which didn't count because humdrum was popping his cherry?

I call shenanigans!

Dunno what the mishearing bit is about.

We heard 'Hannay dropped'' during a replay and so mattie thought he was your any and it was a call for a stoppage from you guys

That is what the "mishearing" bit is all about. Hannay dropped, someone said it in a break in the game.

He's not played as our "any" in the admittedly few games I've played this season. Just because he is the manager it doesn't mean he is our any. We'd had loads of hassles getting the games going so "thought he was our any" is not really the best reason to stop playing about 60 mins into the game time.

If hannay had messaged mattie - fair play.

I got kicked from Live, rejoined and was in the middle of messaging Gerry to get some stats. Mattie invited me to a party saying that they had stopped play when I'd dropped but we'd gone on to score a goal (or was it 2?). We agreed that we should take it back to half time and play the second half again.

Really, play should not have stopped for me but we made a quick call as we were having a nightmare night overall.