It wasn't a mishearing as far as I know, nobody thought they heard 'any dropped'. The assumption was made that hannay was your any.

Mattie will have to explain his thinking behind it, I can't explain or try to justify what happened... I can only describe what I saw from my end :)

For what it's worth, we were in doubt as to whether the quick "Hannay's dropped" we caught in the replay was an instruction to us or not. Anyway, despite all the calamities we went through, there was some good football from both sides, as well as some shocking defending. Well played guys, and good luck for the season.

EDIT: Ok, I was in doubt myself, apparently Mike wasn't, and I can't speak for the rest of the guys.

I presumed that you guys where saying that Hanny had dropped for a reason, rather then just polite conversation,

The Reason it took so long is it was doing the spinning wheel shite at the part invite and wouldn't let me get back into game and Hannay joined me just as you guys scored. to make it two one.

It's not like I was deliberately trying to fuck around or play silly buggers, I heard he had dropped and was trying to pop a quick party chat to him and get back to the game, but couldn't it.

As was said next time I'll just play on.

Aye all in as I said it was good banter tonight and Fifa was playing up with the drop outs.

In a way that's what made it annoying as we were pushing it late because we had restarted lots and people were having to go offline anyway so, play to the whistle lads eh? Good games though. Some top laughs made all the party/lobby visits almost worthwhile.

Forget hannaygate or whatever you nutty scots are calling it, we were pretty decent at times tonight. Had a good laugh too :)

Apologies to all for the total fucking nightmare playing these games tonight.

Forget hannaygate or whatever you nutty scots are calling it, we were pretty decent at times tonight. Had a good laugh too :)

Apologies to all for the total fucking nightmare playing these games tonight.

Was worth it for "pint of banana?"

Those crazy weedgies...

Worst night in the history of the league. Trying to get games played until 11:40pm wit!

Great laugh though. I kinda feel sorry for the non-scots in our team...

they probs couldn't make out half the things we were saying but Jesus a have never laugh so much in bap in my life. Woke the full house up

International sign language apparently

lol

all on this week? I'll be late in on Thursday, probably about 9.50 so if you guys can party up ready it;d be great.

I could do some practice later, if we can get an opponent, and a decent few of you on?

all on this week? I'll be late in on Thursday, probably about 9.50 so if you guys can party up ready it;d be great.

I could do some practice later, if we can get an opponent, and a decent few of you on?

You can't expect us to miraculously form parties in your absence....pffft

Remember we need potential topics for discussion on Thursday, I think we only have the Shalo vs Joe, who would win?

You can't expect us to miraculously form parties in your absence....pffft

Remember we need potential topics for discussion on Thursday, I think we only have the Shalo vs Joe, who would win?

that's a silly question ain't It I mean little joes good but I mean I wouldn't wanna go against him coz that's not very nice !