rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
hannay

RPL City - Season 22

yeah in the 3rd game we only played with meerkat as any and me as cdm !! But 11-1 at least you carried on and DIdnt back out :)

I think Scott rage quit :)

ignoring that silly last game, we were pretty handy last night.

I'm thinking:

170713083834.png

Front three no tracking back.

Andy - Lahm

Any - Alaba

Mick - Dante

Gus - Boatang

Gerry - Gustavo / Javi Martinez

Charlie - Muller

Scott - Schwinestiger / Shakiri

Pete - Robben

Wallbob - Ribery

Hannay - Mandzukic

I think Scott rage quit :)

he didn't get much of the ball I went gundogan and stuck to him like flies on dogshit :)

he didn't get much of the ball I went gundogan and stuck to him like flies on dogshit :)

You stuck to me? I think i see your name once, the passing in the last game was non existent that why i didnt get the ball, was in space plenty of times.

I quit because it was boring- trying to play against one player controlling 95% of the team is pointless, might as well have been a 1v1 between Charlie and meerkat

You stuck to me? I think i see your name once, the passing in the last game was non existent that why i didnt get the ball, was in space plenty of times.

I quit because it was boring- trying to play against one player controlling 95% of the team is pointless, might as well have been a 1v1 between Charlie and meerkat

yeah yeah that's your excuse I'm like yaya toure in the making !

Is there a reason every team I play for these days goes with the "any" at the back?

It's madness.

The problem is, you can't put the any as a forward player as then he is always out of position and ends up playing far too deep, and as Hannay says, no one wants to play left back by choice.

I have always felt its a massive shame the full backs in BAP can not play in the same way a real full back plays, if they were allowed to, full back would be a really fun position to play but the crappy stamina bar means if you did run up and down the touchline like a real life full back does, you would end up being injured within 30 minutes.

• Upvote 1

i don't know if you guys noticed but we have a fullback who sprints up and down the touchline and seems to manage OK. Sometimes other places too.

He's called Andy.

In all seriousness it is perfectly possible to play as a fairly attacking fullback but you need to know when to run forward. Basic rule of the thumb is if the attack is on your side.

• Upvote 1

I think the fullbacks having a go like gus said when the attack is on their side of the pitch is ok, keeping the stamina bar in mind is key and also the CDM being switched on Incase of a quick counter before the fullback has gotten back into position.

Also I might be late/ missing tonight- I'm out with my rugby team celebrating a undefeated season so not sure what time I will be back! Work in the morning so hoping to slide away early but just wanted to give a quick heads up!

It's touch and go whether I'll make it on tonight.Off out for a meal in a bit but might be back in time.

If you want to solve the any fullback problem,just play Charlie at left back.He loves it there :)

Couldn't give a fuck if he lost his ears in a tragic agricultural accident.

Doesn't give anyone carte blanch to act like a cunt in a friendly league.

I went in to the party after the game apologised to Hannay. What more do you want? I've said I won't count the goal but Hannay insisted. Kev is new to the league and has no mic, what do you expect me to do in that situation?

• Upvote 2

Oooh interesting. Probably best I leave this here, but have now had 3 messages on the xbox calling me a cunt. Couple of things to point out - this is my second week playing, no-one said you can't score scrappy goals, and my kids use the xbox as well. Call me a cunt on here as much as you like, but not on the xbox where my son can see it.

I'm getting negged for going in to a party to apologise to Hannay.

And you lot are accusing me of being classless?

Aye it was a dick move not to let us right the wrong. FIFA is a fickle mistress when it comes to momentum and that cleary made a slight chance of a comeback to a no chance.

Sith, s7mmz or whatever tackled me just as I was getting into the box. I gave the new guy the benefit of the doubt but you lot are out of order for not letting us score straight from kick off. Whenever anything like this has happened previous this has been a given.

What I don't get is it was 3-0 anyway it's not like there was gonna be a difference in who won !!

You don't seem to "get" very much to be fair Shalo. No one is in dispute that you had the game - in some ways it makes it even more annoying. It basically just saps the fun out of it for the opposition who instead of playing to the whistle spend the last 15 minutes or so game time moaning about it.

You don't seem to "get" very much to be fair Shalo. No one is in dispute that you had the game - in some ways it makes it even more annoying. It basically just saps the fun out of it for the opposition who instead of playing to the whistle spend the last 15 minutes or so game time moaning about it.

yeah I understand that but why all start calling him a cunt and that when u can just explain to him