IGNORED

RPL United - Season 22

Steely

I will be on from about945 but will try to make it earlier.

So, Scoots you absolutely buzzing for your LCB role? :) just so you know, its going to be awesome! Keep it simple, organised line and throw your face in front of every shot on our goal. A block is as valuable as a perfectly timed sliding tackle in my book so the more you get settled with your positioning the more you will be able to block. Plenty of positive comms and lets start well tonight man.

Looking forward to getting shit going tonight lads.

Don't worry dude I am ready to rock :lol: had a wee shot at rcb in the end of season cup, thought I did ok didn't go diving in and stuff, abit diff from playing lb that's for sure :lol: comms ain't a prob for me buddy, just itching to get goin

Trish yah baldy git yah better have yer shooting boots on tonite lad :lol: need another medal for mah shed

Awesome tonight lads, the guys up front we're just great to watch. God knows how Tris keeps the ball so well.

The defence was solid all night and only let 1 goal in and conceded probably under 10 shots over the 3 games which speaks volumes.

Roll on start of the season :)

Well played tonight lads, scored plenty of goals and conceded only one! Even that was only because Kompardigan dropped at the beginning of the game :(

If anything its going to be a fun season.

Was raging getting kicked before the start of the final :( thought we looked very tight all round and played some lovely stuff at times. Only thing we need is a bit more organisation at set pieces and we will be in great shape.

And good signs for your first full season at CB Scoots! You rarely lost a header and made some great tackles so everything is falling into place ;)

Well played lads. Buzzing for league starting next week.

Well played chaps! Glorious glorious sponges.

Ryanski was fantastic, made a real claim for Tobes CDM slot! Oooft.

Was a great BAP night, damn shame to lose Mardigan in the final mind.

7 out of 6 trophies and counting! :D

Everyone was fantastic last night, not one player had a bad game! Ryanski beastly at CDM and Scooot quality at CB the highlights for me. Tris was back to his scintillating best and Steely controlled the defence expertly when Kompardigan dropped :(

I'm sure we wouldn't have let in that goal in the final if he was still there, for some reason the AIs decided Zabaleta would try and mark Di Maria for their headered goal, Kompardigan would've been all over that chump!

I'll whip up some set piece diagrams over who needs to be where - there were too many forward for some corners/free-kicks and we were close to being caught out a few times. Also Troy welcome, and well played, though we hope you'll play a tad more conservatively when the league starts next week! Blocking Tris' shots within the 6 yard line is probably not where the LB oughta be :lol:

Yep well played United...you looked very formidable against us and sadly I think you could run away with the title. Jazzy's chip/volley finish was full of qulaity I never knew he had...just when everyone was watching Jamin, Trised and half an eye on the jaded Steely he pops up and kills it - kudos to the defence as well - looked pretty solid.

Did Baring even play though I never noticed - you may as well kick him....

Anyway fuck you all - I hope you all go on holiday to Egypt and your thumbs fall of.

'll whip up some set piece diagrams over who needs to be where - there were too many forward for some corners/free-kicks and we were close to being caught out a few times. Also Troy welcome, and well played, though we hope you'll play a tad more conservatively when the league starts next week! Blocking Tris' shots within the 6 yard line is probably not where the LB oughta be :lol:

Pscht I think I won the ball in the build up and one of my clearances led to one of our goals! If I hadn't blocked the shot we wouldn't have got the penalty. Win/win!

The game may have given Milner MOM, yet did you see his miss at the end? Shocking! :P

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/159717423

Yep well played United...you looked very formidable against us and sadly I think you could run away with the title. Jazzy's chip/volley finish was full of qulaity I never knew he had...just when everyone was watching Jamin, Trised and half an eye on the jaded Steely he pops up and kills it - kudos to the defence as well - looked pretty solid. Did Baring even play though I never noticed - you may as well kick him....Anyway fuck you all - I hope you all go on holiday to Egypt and your thumbs fall of.

Ill have you know I got 2 9.6 ratings and a 7 out of the 3 games sonny!

I may have got 7 against you like lol our strikers were too busy camped around your box for me to touch the ball in defence :P

*bite over*

Pscht I think I won the ball in the build up and one of my clearances led to one of our goals! If I hadn't blocked the shot we wouldn't have got the penalty. Win/win!

The game may have given Milner MOM, yet did you see his miss at the end? Shocking! :P

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/159717423

Nooooo! I tried to block that out lol ill take Motm though :D

Nooooo! I tried to block that out lol ill take Motm though :D

If you check the vid again you'll notice that I, disgusted that the ball hasn't been passed to me after a cracking run into the box, tried to block YOUR shot.

Furthest man forward there. Quality play. :P

Good shit lastnite lads, my fecking shed is bursting with all these medals :lol: we was awesome all over the park and my guy with his Kung fu clearances is awesome :lol:

I was abit shiting a brick playing cb, but it worked out Thanx to the little voice in mah ear from mah cb partner and may this go on into the league!

Get it out of your system now Dino because the furthest forward you will be going when I am back on is about 3 yards inside the opponents half :P

I'm usually a well drilled full back, that was the last minute when we were 4-1 up - reckon I was allowed! ;)

There no Joffy here!

Interesting stats...

It's decided. I'll take Kolarov. Shot Power 90, Long shots 86, Power Free Kick trait, Long Distance Speciality.

PREPARE FOR GOALS!